Acura Seats in a Supra?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Well, i'm planning on revamping my interior....ya know , new seats, Panels, Boots, Arm rest, etc. I'm gonna get the e-brake and shift boot from Empera. I gotta friend that says his old (02) RSX seats would fit pretty good in my supra, plus they are black leather -thats sweet- since im going black interior. So............What do you think ?

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
They'll probably fit alright but don't quote me on that. I have integra seats in my car for the weight reduction and the racks had to be changed quite a bit to be able to fit.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
i had been looking at some alltrac seats but they were in crappy shape....though maybe take the all-trac rails and fab those to the rsx seats. That i could do within a few hrs.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Newer Celica seats are pretty nice too, there is at least one person on here with them in their Supra and they look great. May be less fabbing involved in those to make them fit since they are Toyota, but not really sure.

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Why would you rip out some of the best seats ever put in a car. I know they are heavy, but just have them redone and you are golden. The only other seats I'd put in my supra is the Recaro JZA70 seats.

cwd

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
87nasupra said:
i had been looking at some alltrac seats but they were in crappy shape....though maybe take the all-trac rails and fab those to the rsx seats. That i could do within a few hrs.

Why not use the rails from the seats you're taking out?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
i know the rails i have in there include all the power options....but i didn't know that i could use them with other seats.

I dont like the way the stock seats fit. I'm a big guy and they don't support my sides and shoulders like i think they should. They kill my sides even if i run around town.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
upgradedsupra said:
Why different seats? The Supra seats are by far the most comfortable.

Duane

"I dont like the way the stock seats fit. I'm a big guy and they don't support my sides and shoulders like i think they should. They kill my sides even if i run around town." Thats why i dont like the seats, lol

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
my friend just stuck some black leather 03 RSX seats in his 96 integra, I loved it. We had to make some brackets to make it work right but I had been wanting a set for my supra ever since I saw them in his Integra.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
87nasupra said:
"I dont like the way the stock seats fit. I'm a big guy and they don't support my sides and shoulders like i think they should. They kill my sides even if i run around town." Thats why i dont like the seats, lol

Funny, you must be really big as my buddy thinks the same and he is 6'4, 272 pounds and not fat.

To each is own I guess :)

Duane

BasicMinusBA

Awesome Member
Mar 30, 2006
East Lyme, Connecticut
i think i read somewhere MKIV seats bolt in, but i might just be making that up. id never ditch the stock seats Fold those sides in and boost up that lumbar, i couldnt part with them

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
upgradedsupra said:
Funny, you must be really big as my buddy thinks the same and he is 6'4, 272 pounds and not fat.

To each is own I guess :)

Duane
im 6'5'' 280 and ive slept in stock supra seats before.

hell i have 1 in my room i watch tv in it :biglaugh:

best seats EVAR

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Bro, im short at 5'5 and 220....but im solid built. I've got really wide shoulders and a big build. They just dont fit me right. I'm sure they are comfy and shyt, but they aren't for me.