Actor Ryan Dunn Of ‘Jackass’ Killed In Car Accident

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
hvyman;1725589 said:
IDk its possible to crash at 110 and survive.

Its possible. Ive seen people walk away from accidents at that speed. Regardless its scary. I was always a fan of Dunn and sad to see him go, but he knew the risks and played the game anyways. Better him than an innocent victim.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Soo sad. Its still hard to take those guys serious, Just for all the laughs they've given people hey deserve to live to 100. Shit even really old people like jackass.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
In that video Bam looks like he is being melodramatic and not sincere at all. I've always viewed him as a faggot bitch anyway.

I read on another forum that Dunn's BAL was double the limit, I think .196%.

tumblr_ln5ewupdMA1qzf8oqo1_500.gif

l9PcO.gif

(Yes, a GT2 RS and not a 911 GT3 but whatever)

Webv7.png

Before anybody gets their asshole hurt, yes every death is a tragedy. But these people knew the game and played it anyway. Drunk driving is a gamble, and THANKFULLY they didn't hit a car full of kids.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Greek;1726766 said:
In that video Bam looks like he is being melodramatic and not sincere at all. I've always viewed him as a faggot bitch anyway.

I read on another forum that Dunn's BAL was double the limit, I think .196%.

tumblr_ln5ewupdMA1qzf8oqo1_500.gif

l9PcO.gif

(Yes, a GT2 RS and not a 911 GT3 but whatever)

Webv7.png

Before anybody gets their asshole hurt, yes every death is a tragedy. But these people knew the game and played it anyway. Drunk driving is a gamble, and THANKFULLY they didn't hit a car full of kids.

This is how I feel, you drink and drive...FUCK YOU.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Death is a tragedy. To those who THINK that 5 drinks in 3 hours is "NOT MUCH", perhaps that is exactly what went through Dunn's mind as he got behind the wheel?

ALCOHOL + DRIVING = BAD

Go ahead and enjoy a drink if it's your "thing", but please people, try to keep it out of the motoring public's (and your own) habit to mix the two please.

I think anything over ONE DRINK with a meal over a couple hours, and you are risking impairment. Even then, it's best just to keep the two apart altogether, and in fact, MANY states and countries have a ZERO tolerance clause to this effect, and for good reason.

Rest In Peace? Well... I certainly hope for peace to those peripheral friends and family who are most impacted by his untimely departure. Perhaps more purpose is served in his death as a lesson to the public than from his living antics?:3d_frown:

-crisp

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Kai;1727002 said:
I work on the basis of 'if i drive, i don't drink AT ALL' or 'if i've had a drink, i refuse point blank, to get behind the wheel of a car'.

^^^:bigthumb:

Great policy.

-crisp

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Kai;1727002 said:
I work on the basis of 'if i drive, i don't drink AT ALL' or 'if i've had a drink, i refuse point blank, to get behind the wheel of a car'.

This is how I've always been. Lose just ONE close friend due to someone ELSE'S choice to drink and drive, and you would hopefully be smart enough to adopt this policy too. Hopefully it doesn't take even that for people to open their eyes.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
The thing that really bothers me is the way they died. The reports say "Thermal Trama". Man I hope that they died on impact at least. Jesus can you imagine hitting that guard rail at 130 and blasting thru the trees. FUCK THAT SHIT. We used to drive really fast up on a local mountain until a kid over shot a turn and launched his car off of the mountain. He hit seven different 200 year old pine trees and dropped over 300 feet. If he would have left the road 20 yards further down he would have free fell over 1000 feet down to the valley. We don't do that any more.

The second thing is the Drunk Driving thing. I used to drink alot and drove many times. I even put my car into a ditch in front of two sheriffs. I stopped drinking 10 years ago and was still shocked at my risky behavior I guess it has to do with my new child. Ryan Dunn should not have had to die in a flaming wreck,but then again we are talking about a guy who's claim to fame was a hot wheel up his ass. Darwin award anyone??

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Another thing I question is the speed of it all. From what I saw of the wreckage... 130? These things have roll cages from the factory, no? I seem to remember seeing them in some pretty epic Porsche Cup crashes, and people more or less walked away from them. I suspect the speed might have been even higher than authorities think.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
te72;1727500 said:
Another thing I question is the speed of it all. From what I saw of the wreckage... 130? These things have roll cages from the factory, no? I seem to remember seeing them in some pretty epic Porsche Cup crashes, and people more or less walked away from them. I suspect the speed might have been even higher than authorities think.

No the GT3 RS has the cage, his model didn't.