A quick question..

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
BryanDyer;1962636 said:
No. Wheel gap is like a vagina, the more fingers you can fit, the worse!
Hahahaha

Funny, but the hahahaha after your own joke is funnier. Now back on topic...

Backlash I will give you my manual boost controller to keep to see what that 57 trim does when pushed a little, nothing to lose if its in need of a rebuild anyway. :evil2:

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
I HIGHLY recommend Albert.

Like I said, my 57 on low boost which is like 5-6 at 2.5k RPMS and slowly creeps to 9 by redline, is a dog til that high button is pushed.

I might have to take a video to show you the potential of a 57 on 18 PSI but I'm switching my rear tires out first though.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
7M4EVR, I appreciate your offer but I think ill pass. I would burn more in gas getting it than it would cost me to buy haha. Besides, you'll be using it soon anyway.

Indigo, ill call this turbo shop and see what they charge for a rebuild, but ill likely end up sending it to Albert. Or maybe rebuild it myself and have someone balance it :O

What mods do you have on your supra? Id love to see a video haha

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Backlash2032;1962870 said:
7M4EVR, I appreciate your offer but I think ill pass. I would burn more in gas getting it than it would cost me to buy haha. Besides, you'll be using it soon anyway.

Indigo, ill call this turbo shop and see what they charge for a rebuild, but ill likely end up sending it to Albert. Or maybe rebuild it myself and have someone balance it :O

What mods do you have on your supra? Id love to see a video haha

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA

All my mods are in my sig