A movie starring my Sup!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Will7mGTE said:
Well given I did vids for 2 years and know how to edit it was ok but some major issues mainly with shots too lengthy and inactive, so ythe project needs to be better shot and edited, good start but 3 minutes of credits, diecast cars and keys don't do it for any audience, just try to make it more story less build up.

This isn't some Hollywood prodcution, hah. Did some shots and editing that me and my friends found entertaining. Everyone else seemed to like it, and I think I'll keep them.

dcrusupra87 said:
What part of Fl do you live, Derek?

I'm in Deltona (pretty much Daytona Beach if you don't know where Deltona is, haha) for the time being, then I'll be heading to Tallahassee in the next few weeks.

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
SupraDerk said:
The Who - Teenage Wasteland

Great song choice. Nice vid but just a little long on the front end but like you said you and your buddies and others like it so that's the main thing - enjoying what you do. I have any idea for the 2nd car. Get a stock MK4 black and give the driver attitude like I'm so great and my Car is the best and then Beat his ass on the road. We would love to see that.:naughty:

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
dcrusupra:
FINALLY someone else who has seen this commercial!!!

"Head-on. Apply directly to the forehead."
GAHH!!!!! Make it stop!!

It's the most annoying commercial EVER. I don't understand how they got it online but all I know is that within the first week it was on air, it was on the local news channel here because people were calling and complaining about it and trying to get it off air...It's SOOOO annoying. :cry:

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Jspec7m88 said:
dcrusupra:
FINALLY someone else who has seen this commercial!!!

GAHH!!!!! Make it stop!!

It's the most annoying commercial EVER. I don't understand how they got it online but all I know is that within the first week it was on air, it was on the local news channel here because people were calling and complaining about it and trying to get it off air...It's SOOOO annoying. :cry:

Worst...commercials...EVER!!! It's that one and like 3 other ones exactly like it!!

Hehe, and the whole movie is scrapped as of right now. I'm gonna redo everything when I move into my new place and get back to school :naughty: . I actually do have a friend with a MK4...well I know his sister, but I wouldn't race him, at least not now, lol... that thing is a little over 500hp :cry:

But so far the other car is lookin like a G35 :biglaugh:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
lol, i have those import tuners. for the other cars in the movie, find some hondas. everyone loves seing that honda with the decals, wing and the ugly kit lose. if i remember right there are a whole mess of tuners in telehasse, a good friend lived down htere for a while, she brought her mustang down and got alot of attention.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
nice preview so far. you better finish it. I got all teary eyed at the sight of you lifting the cover off the supra as well. I own an 88 of the same color and it really hit the spot.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
OK! So in a couple of weeks my school load is gonna die down and the weather around here will be perfect! (plus I now live less than a mile from the forest road I had in mind when making the old video). So I'll be starting to make this again! I'm gonna completely start over and I've got a new song that I think will fit better.

Just thought I'd update :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jdmvigor said:
that movie really really really sucked..

editing is horrible.. and its very lenghty and boring.. freshen it up a bit..

Nice way to start on a new site. :3d_frown:

This guy is trying his best to make it his own. I think he did a great job and will learn as he goes on making more.

Duane