96 v6 camaro vs my 90 7mgte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
a v6 camaro? lmfao. you've got to be kidding. iv driven a few. absolutely fucking slowest "muscle car" iv ever drivin. i dont think the v6 camaro should be allowed to be called muscle. only the z28.

this guy wanted to trade me a 94 v6 camaro for my bronco (302). i thought about it, then realized my bronco is faster... DOH

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
haha come race in canada. they don't only impound they crush your car if busted for street racing. you got it easy down there bro

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I think the best thing to do would be to race him for pinks, win, then tell him you'll give his car back to him in one piece "because you're cool like that"... then drop the car off at the crusher's, turn it into a tiny cube, then drop that cube off at his place, and tell him that's where V6 camero's belong.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I happen to be against street racing illegally. But, ask him if he wants to show up to renegade in a week or so. (whenever the next race is) I'll race him. If he wins, I will tell everyone on SM that I lost to a v6 camaro, and send him the link.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Dude, post up a pic of the back end of your car for him to see and tell him to get used to it! The guy sounds like an idiot ricer wannabe. You could be nice and give him a car length so he can say he had you off the line, lol. I personally wouldn't waste my time or breath with dumbasses like that...but I just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.