96 v6 camaro vs my 90 7mgte

Status
Not open for further replies.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
so there is this dude i know who just bought a 96 v6 camaro and is talking all kinds of shit about my supra, and how he could smake it... he says that it is slow because it's an automatic and that any stick could beat it... anyways just wondered what you guys thought...

her is what he said ( it goes bottom to top because of the way replying works on myspace) :

you think you can win because the supra is automatic?

dude these cars were built to go fast.... most people think that a stick is better because you can control the shifts and shift when the car's rpms are delivering the peak amount of horse power.... my supra has two settings.. one for economy and one for power.. it shifts exactly where it needs to to keep the hp the highest... also a turbo that is a stick loses boost with each shift, mine holds the boost through shifts because it is an automatic... and i can launch and you cant.... because it is an automatic.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Aug 7, 2007 12:39 AM

you talk alot of shit for a auto his prelude turbo could beat your lil supra thats why im not even going to waste my time on you but if it comes up i might have to shut you and your auto up im not even worried u must bee if your looking up your stats and these stupid ass questions up WOW cant wait

Ok its piece of shit supra u cant even call it a supra maybie a supa piece shit and for you info i bought my mr2 and my camaro adn aint a daddys lil rich boy like you and i heard your shit and it SUCKS u will need way more horses to beat any of are cars u cant keep up with a any stick and im sorry your lil auto isnt doing shit for you i will catch your lil auto on the streets than see if you could back your shit up and for your info jess came back to me get your stupid ass stories straight

Date: Aug 6, 2007 6:47 PM

dunckel wrote this one..
...........................VVVVV

Your car weighs more than his (by a few hundred pounds), has a smaller engine, and yet is still faster. The camaro does 0-60 in 8 sec. And a 1/4 mi in 16.2@84mph with a top speed of around 125mph. My 4 banger 89 Dodge Shadow was faster. 16.0@87 mph. The camaro even has a bigger engine than the supra.

The soup does 0-60 in 6.2 sec. And 1/4 mi. in 14.7@95mph. A top speed of 149mph.
Send him these links and tell him to read up before making stupid comments.
http://www.theautochannel.com/vehicl...s/gap9609.html
Scroll down to the Mark III section http://www.answers.com/topic/toyota-supra

................................................................................................

Wow i lost my jetta becasue i was fucking your girl at the time MY bad ITs a v6 and it will kick the shit out of your at piece of shit automatic im not scared of those shitty turbos u need as much of boost u can get if you trin to talk shit bout my car i will leave that shit in the dust i bet i could find a 4 banger out there that will smoke the shit out of yours dosent matter wat it is your boost dosent do shit for youi shouldnt even waste my gas on you thats y i will have a 4 banger do it for me but if i catch you on th streets i might have to shut your mouth up

Date: Aug 3, 2007 11:50 AM

so, is it the v6? ive asked you that question like three times. Honestly, if it is the v6, can you even consider it a muscle car?

dont get me wrong i've seen some nice camaro's, but imho the new ones are ugly as hell.

if yours is the ss with the 5.7 liter v8 then yeah, you'll beat me. But if it's the 3.4 v6 than i doubt it. the non turbo supras with the 3.0 are making 200 hp which is the same as the standard '96 camaro's, mines boosting. Imagen your camaro, with a turbo, 230 hp until i install the manual boost controller...

the funny thing is your the one who's all "im a badass street racer"

i i am not a street racer, im a musician, a very fucking good one, i back up what i claim to be. You, the street racer, are driving an overpriced but underpowered car, if you would have had the sense to look at what you're getting for the money you wouldn't be stuck with a wannabe muscle car that is slower than mine. my car cost me 3 grand, i worked and bought it myself, its fast.

faster then your jetta that your mommy bought you and you totalled, faster than that impreza(why did you by a freaking 4 banger impreza?) jess told me about how slow that thing was, when you were dating, she said that my crappy paseo had acceleration on it. lol. then you somehow gather up a bunch of cash again, and blow it on your new car. Maybe if you stopped wrecking everything you could by a fast car, because so far, to me it looks like you have an eye for luxury cars, not fast ones.

The original message wasn't meant to be offensive. I was just wondering whether you had the v8 or not. How can you call my supra a pos? Look at your vice prez's car, before you call mine a pos. dude you are a hateful kid.

have a nice day.

oh yeah, you know those fast and the furious movies that you racer kids are obsessed with, there is a pretty sweet supra in the first one. They called it a pos at first too....

Date: Aug 2, 2007 11:01 PM

Oh thats funny with your lil At peace of shit supra might be able to beat me but wen u get balls to line it up then tell me

Date: Aug 2, 2007 5:07 PM

hey is that the v8 or the v6?

also, they dude with the honda should spend less cash on hoses so he can save some money to buy something a little faster that a four banger....

well i hope that makes sense to whoever reads it.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
Race him and find out .. I you loose be man about it. if you win do the same .. Sometimes less said states more...

Jason

JTGsupra7

Jul 14, 2007
New Jersey
he talked to much... just ignore him... he knows he sucks ass and it makes him feel better to deny it... i have an auto supra too... i know i could wipe his ass and im sure you could too but if you really cant drop it... REALLY WOOP his ass... is your car bone stock ? or do you have some work (intake,exhaust....)?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It won't even be close. You'll own him. I got a headache trying to read all of those other posts.

Anicrow

Jul 25, 2007
Colorado
Race him for pinks.

The v6 Camaro's are the biggest piece of shits to ever call themselves a camaro.

Tell him to buy a real car, and kick his teeth in for being a useless shit talking wannabe. Oh and remember to thank him for causing cops to eye down guys like us who actually know what racing really is, cause honestly him driving like an ass hole in his V6 Camaro all day makes us look worse then him 90% of the time.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
It's kinda weird how camaro owners are...there was a guy with one at my high school who would always yell shit at me about how his camaro was faster than my "POS" toyota...jeez, I guess they're all the same?

BTW, I think you'll totally own him in a race.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
yeah i knew a guy that later became a friend that later became an enemy that had the shittiest '86 V6 Camaro you've ever seen. It looked like it was a stunt car that got wrecked in a movie yet he still drove it some how. Talked the biggest shit about how fast his camaro was, 400hp, muscle car, jap cars suck cuz they're front drive blah blah blah. I had to correct him and let him know Supras are rear drive, he repsonds "since when", uh since they've ever been made... Anyways, when i finally saw his car i laughed my ass off, he got all but hurt, we raced, i kicked his ass by like 4 or 5 car lengths, then we became friends and he respected the Soup. Then later we became enemies again and i wish him a slow painful death...

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
hottscennessey said:
Is this kid serious? Tell him to put his money where his mouth is, because I think you'll rape him.

Do as SS5000 said ;)

I gots teh big ass exhaust leak, I think it's rusting out... Will you still race me??? :naughty:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Can I race him for you??? Please!! Tell him to meet us somewhere. And tell him to bring all three members of his club with him. We can warm up on the turbo honduh. I won't even mention the 200sx. This kid is a joke, and if you don't shut him up, I will.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Just to make it fair, I'll find four fat chicks to stuff in the car. Hell, I'll even swap in a 1jz.....:biglaugh: j/k guys:biglaugh:

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
lol

i should send him a link to this forum...

yeah you can if you want man... personally i know i would win... i just like argueing with him,it makes him look like an ass... It pisses me off that my ex cheated on me with him though... of course he wasn't the only one......:3d_frown:
no biggie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.