’91 Turbo MK3 Supra sitting on SSR’s and pushing 400+HP@10PSI

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
KMinAF;1718346 said:
Please forgive my ignorance, but why two BOVs?

Are you talking about how it says Dual Blitz BOV?

If so i think im not 100% sure it just means it is a Dual Horn BOV not 2 bov's.. or its just the name one of the two

Raven97990

Supramania Contributor
Jul 3, 2005
Georgia
www.speedforsale.com
KMinAF;1718346 said:
Please forgive my ignorance, but why two BOVs?

You'd run two on long piping intercooler setups. On Mk ivs its not uncommon to have one by the throttle body and on by the turbo. All to combat compressor surge. Honestly though latest technology bovs have solved this and you only need one.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

SupraPieces

Nov 23, 2011
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Anybody notice how the interior, although it was nice, did not seem "amazing"? :nono: And as for details in the interior I didn't see many. Very nicely done though with the exclusion of the "JDM" bumper... LOOOVE that he kept it real with the 7M... And I love that his mod list is very similar to the list of parts I am putting into my 7M... Now I have an idea of how much HP I will make! :naughty:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Beautiful car overall, minus the rear bumper, not digging that. Not so certain it's a Cusco cage either guys, I have one in my car, and it didn't have a place to bolt in the bars that go to the front (along the roof), but that's not to say it couldn't have been an addition or just something my cage didn't come with...

400whp isn't a bad place to be though, if you're never really racing it. Some people prefer response over outright power. In most cases, that sums me and my build up pretty well. :)