’91 Turbo MK3 Supra sitting on SSR’s and pushing 400+HP@10PSI

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Anybody knows who it is? I was waitin for them to put up the pictures of it, I would change out the bumper if it was me but everything else in and on the car is mean

Suprasonic19

2JZ no sh*t!
Mar 5, 2007
Stockton, CA
I think its pretty baller that he kept the 7m. But yea the rear bumper is a bit much. Still grade A on everything else bout the car. I figured someone here would know whos car it is...

jackmk2mk3

being supra-less sucks
Jan 14, 2010
Fullerton, CA
That car is gorgeous. Although I do agree the rear bumper isn't really my style. Also I'm really digging the roll cage, anyone ever hear of that company before?

wilsonsupra

Oct 15, 2008
curacao n.a.
jackmk2mk3;1717402 said:
That car is gorgeous. Although I do agree the rear bumper isn't really my style. Also I'm really digging the roll cage, anyone ever hear of that company before?

+1 about the cage, any info? car looks beatiful as hell love it!

Compton74

Oct 8, 2008
Long Beach
Well if you read through the article all the way through, he also has a way bad ass MK4, so no reason to take the 7m out when hes got the 2j in the mk4

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Compton74;1717893 said:
Well if you read through the article all the way through, he also has a way bad ass MK4, so no reason to take the 7m out when hes got the 2j in the mk4

Because the MK3′s response and torque suit his driving style a lot more then his MK4, it gets driven way more. Under the hood you’ll be able to see things like the 7mgte, t61 turbo, toda 272 cams, aem cam gears, arp headstuds, hks intercooler, dual blitz bov, bic divorce downpipe, ESH custom 4” exhaust pipe, apexi safc and boost controller, and a ton of other things. This beast MOVES, and it moves well!

:)