91 turbo from st.louis

mkiii racer x

Dec 22, 2009
st louis
Wassssup everybody,

I'm from st louis mo. 31yr old male have owned 2 supras in my life an 86 n/a
Which got totaled and now a 91 turbo but my 1st car at 15 was a toyota starlet
5sp. Have owned and own many imports since then including 95 200sx 5sp. 93
Honda accord a/t. 98 acura 2.3 cl And the 2 loves of my life the supras. The 86 r.I.p. love this site
And the wealth of knowledge it provides. I'm really want to start a monthly meet here
In st louis so if any of u guys are close holla back and let's see what we can do will add picss
Soon but as of right now my baby parked on jackstands for the winter she never sees
Rain or snow gotta keep her right and tight. Well that's about it.

vettedreams2001

Jun 20, 2008
Virginia
Welcome racer. If you ever need something I have alot of spare parts to my 89 in Belleville, just the other side of the river from you, even though my car is in TX right now and I'm in VA, Ha.

vettedreams2001

Jun 20, 2008
Virginia
Unfortunately no, but there is a guy in cohokia that had one just a lying around, bought another head and turbo from him last year. There is a junk yard in Belleville that had a couple Supras in pretty good condition, I don't remember if they were a/t or m/t. None the less some good parts.

Warpath

Help me Jeebus!!
Oct 28, 2008
St.Louis
90turbo;1479060 said:
Welcome.... I'm down in Springfield and have an R154 in an 89 I'm parting out. Let me know if you're interested.

Welcome! I live in the STL as well. And ironicly just did a trans swap.

-Jim

supdiggy

Dec 29, 2009
Midwest
What up racer x. Thanks for getting me linked in. Just gut plugged in and ready to get rolling. Just a quick what up. I plan on taking advantage of this site and contributing to it as well. I'll get at you soon. Can't wait till spring.