89 targa build

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
no i did not. idk what that is or really how to use it. i shall learn though since my doctor is putting me on 75% bed rest till the babies born

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
suprachick22;1506043 said:
no i did not. idk what that is or really how to use it. i shall learn though since my doctor is putting me on 75% bed rest till the babies born

things i learn on supramania cause my phones off at work.. im sorry hun

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
i dont think youll be up at 1 am

but on a brighter side i found all the parts i want at drift motion 2100 opps over budget still need to find cv joints as well..

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
never know i might be....... ya probably wont after the medicine the doctors making me take now.

what parts did you find? budget is a little more now but we'll have to see what you found and stuff.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
coilovers, clutch, intercoller,brake pads, crap i dont rember the rest maybe that was it but still need alarm rims wheel so thats another 1000. way the hell over budget

rims might have to wait i kinda like the blades for now anyways

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Looks great! Lot of stuff happening in this thread in a short time span compared to the rest of Supramania. I like it.

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
its because we did it our self instead of having it sent to a shop. that and some shit happened to where we had to get it done fast. but now were back to being able to take our time. but its all minor adjustments and interior stuff like that. come here in about two weeks or so we'll have new pics up of the newest upgrades and replacements. just gotta find all the right stuff first!

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
well there will be no more progress of this build for a while due to karl cheating on me. i must now go through a judge to get my car sorry to say