89 Steering wheel.

TRDownShift

Sep 19, 2010
Austin, Texas, United States
So I tried looking around the forums a bunch and didn't find anything.

Alright, Today I went to look at an 89 parts car hoping to god it still had the tail lights... no shit it didn't (at that the car had been striped damn near to the frame) but it did have an 89 steering wheel witch works for me because A: I'm in need of a new wheel and B: because the 89+ looks SOOOO much better then the pre-89...

Anyway, Can anyone tell me witch wires to splice so my cruise control works? cause there's a 3 wire connecter on my hub and a 4 wires on the new wheel, so big deal I just takes the wires from the controls I can use (horn/setspeed/speedup) and splice it straight to the harness, but I'm not sure witch is witch or if you guys have an easier why of doing things :p

Thanks Again, I know I'm more then likely the biggest noob around here and ask WAY to many questions :(

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
TRDownShift;1745570 said:
Thanks Again, I know I'm more then likely the biggest noob around here and ask WAY to many questions :(

Without questions there can't be anwsers... Ask away that way when somebody does a search maybe they will find this and have a anwser. No big deal

Most on here or more then willing to help out of your willing to listen

TRDownShift

Sep 19, 2010
Austin, Texas, United States
Thanks guys, I did try looking around but I couldn't find anything under "89 steering wheel on 87 car" or "pre-89" I really could not find anything on steering wheels but i'll try using Jeff Lange as a base for the search and see if I get anything.