89+ Blinker Cover and Sunshade GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch124

2jz swapped!
Jul 17, 2005
Reno, Nevada
Its ever so tempting to buy a sunshade but unfortunately im saving to buy more stuff for my MP T-70 set up. I might just might buy a sunshade.

Whens the sunshade GB end?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
KevinM;951718 said:
Well, we def have enough to do each GB. I'll call them tomorrow and get some dates as far as production on the blinker covers.

As far as the sunshades, I'll hopefully know something by the end of this week.

If I had a dollar for every PM I've ever gotten about the turn signal covers where I pointed the person in your direction.... I'd have a lot of dollars. :)

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
akito;952723 said:
So, are the brackets made already? When can productionsbegin??? LOL i want this piece so bad.

Brackets are not made already. I've been trying to find someone who can make them for months now. I am pretty sure I have someone who can do them reasonably and am waiting for a final price.

Once I have brackets lines up, I'll start taking deposits on the shades. I'll take more people into the GB until whatever number they make is filled, if you don't get in then, it'll probably be a long wait for another run since I need at least 10+ people to make it worth it.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
OneJoeZee;952779 said:
If I had a dollar for every PM I've ever gotten about the turn signal covers where I pointed the person in your direction.... I'd have a lot of dollars. :)
if you did have all them dollars, you could buy yourself another '92 ;)

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
I called the manufacturer today and should hear back tomorrow regarding the blinker covers and a date.

Am expecting to hear back from the bracket people in the next day or two.

I'll probably have this thread moved to the GB section in the next day so pay attention;)

Kevin

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
Just thought I'd post this up, if there are any more Aussies wanting these PM me and we can all combine shipping, so far we have 3 people with 2 more people considering this, which will greatly cut down on the shipping costs.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Hopefully this is till going after TX2K8 as money is tight right now and I'll have more funds after it.

But definately in for both, and I'm curious what the clear corner covers look like on a car...

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
beatle;953719 said:
hey mate, can you put me down for both. + postage to australia

cheers

List updated.

Beatle - I'll combine your 2 with the other package so it'll all go together.

With the Aus guys, I'll try to get a direct quote from the USPS once I have some boxes and can see what size the box is. They do have size restrictions and we'll be pretty close.

Kevin

johnbot123

supra noob
Jun 22, 2007
queens, ny
i want 3 hatch shades please. also, please add me to the list and just tell me when and where to send the money. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.