87 turbo from nj

7mMk3Pimpin

Nov 15, 2006
DirtyJerzy
Hi I'm spud from NJ and I'm 18 years old. I used to have an 91 si civic on juice it was fun. But now I love my money eating sup.I got my car last january from my boy who had it for almost two years and let it sit there and go to wast I always tried to get him to get it up and going cause I love cars and love going fast. All he needed was a new fan and a banjo bolt for the brakes (that he claimed he can't get. And I got from toyota the next day I ordered it) and flush the fluids. Unfortunatly he ended up cetting called to F***ing iraq for the army for one and a half years so for my b-day I got an 87 turbo supra what a headache of a birthday present that was. But I learned a lot about it and got to love it then the infamous B.H.G happned a few months later. So I fixed it bought a jeep for a daily driver. Now I'm in the process of building a 700+ hp 7mgte that is going to make my friend leo a happy kid cause he couldn't do it himself. So if anyone knows some little tricks out there that I should know. I'm always open to ideas even if everyone already knows them ill never be mad about advice from anyone. Thanks supramania, and all users on it I've learned a lot from the mkiii community here.