7mgte vs. dodge ram

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Don't know what that truck has in it but probably the only reason you won was from the HUGE drag that truck probably has at those speeds.

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
Great race ill give u credit for that but plz get more bolt on if your gona be racing vehicles faster than u:nono:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
kwnate;1376049 said:
Why is everyone questioning the truck? The supra is on a stock turbo and 9psi. It's a fucking slug, thank god for drag...

Because my supra has almost the same mods as his and I know how well it pulls for the stock turbo at 9-10 psi (given it's not going to beat a lot of newer sports cars on the road, but it shouldn't have that much of problem with a RAM with the mods listed unless there's something wrong with the car or the driver of the car isn't that great at racing).

If it was indeed a Hemi, then I cannot comment on the power of the truck as the one I drove was a Magnum V8 (2003).

Bomberillo

Banned
Nov 14, 2008
Lynwood
I have never heard of a ram going upwards of 120-130. Granted the srt10 has a top speed of 153mph but thats a six speed with a viper engine designed to go fast. From what I have heard the speed rating on the tires is what the factory takes into account for the top speed limiter. I cant imagine dodge putting tires on a truck rated for anything over 120. I use to own a 2003 dodge ram and it would cut at 105mph. That shit was slow. I dont see how the hell this ram could have kept up. Are you sure it wasnt a SRT10? If it wasnt, I think you need more boost. Now the guy in the ram thinks he can beat sport cars. Hell probably play the drag card as to why he lost top end. Nice kill though.

mkiii 4 life

Apr 25, 2008
South Florida
I talked to the guy with the ram last night and he has intake, tune, and exhaust. I was also suprised to see the truck go that fast. My only thought was maybe the chip or tune removed the speed limiter? He said the reason i caught him was because his 3rd gear sucks.