87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
JL7mgte;1751807 said:
Does it really come on that hard?

:boink:

CajunKenny;1751853 said:
My 20g hit like a train at 3200. It spun my 275 Raptors like butter. Yes...

LOL, my 275 (NT555) spin, not like butter.. well, only on cool nights :evil2:
~4K is where the chaos begins with my 6262

I always enjoy your vids Kenny!

IMO headwork is overrated, just up the boost ;)

Sam

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
The 20g was semi-managable at 14psi; but, at 17psi it was 'C'mon baby just keep going straight'!!!

Yeah, I LOVE the GoPro. I wish the audio was better though...

I don't know...I'm still up in the air about the headwork. I'll probably continue with it since I've started heading that direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little bit of a side note... I have started a 'Calendar Submission' thread. I'm getting close to making selections so everyone post up your pics!!!! :)

Pokey2301

Mar 2, 2010
Spangdahlem, Germany
CajunKenny;1752978 said:
The 20g was semi-managable at 14psi; but, at 17psi it was 'C'mon baby just keep going straight'!!!

Yeah, I LOVE the GoPro. I wish the audio was better though...

I don't know...I'm still up in the air about the headwork. I'll probably continue with it since I've started heading that direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little bit of a side note... I have started a 'Calendar Submission' thread. I'm getting close to making selections so everyone post up your pics!!!! :)

ive been in a friends car with a 20g turbo and have to agree with kenny that that turbo is insane with the power, it definitely pins you in the seat!