7mgte automatically retards timing after load

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Thats 41 which is tps. Most likely your tps is bad.

What do you mean you are jumping tps in the video title>?

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
You have no way of checking or adjusting your fuel pressure. You need to check your Vf signal to see how much the TCCS is having to correct on the closed loop AFR.
Also, the car will generally run rough for a few miles after resetting the ECU.

dee242

Oct 20, 2014
vancouver canada
Got my aem wideband is it possible to remove the stock o2 sensor at the turbo and put the wideband in its place while having the gauge function as intended.

dee242

Oct 20, 2014
vancouver canada
Hey installing my aem uego wide band guage and I need to know where the blue and white wires go I have a greedy e manage piggy back also that I have yet to install

Last edited:

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
atmperformance;2030239 said:
thanks for the alternative. If only Cygnus had a ECU section, I'd probably make the url something like http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?S=FI&P=122

Or here:

http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?S=FI&P=50

Edit: Thanks Nick. I never bookmarked the site as it used to come up as the first hit on Google under "TSRM". Dunno why but it doesn't seem to show at all anymore. Either that or my Google Fu is slipping...

dee242

Oct 20, 2014
vancouver canada
Maby im just blind then because i still don't see it. The only thing i see on the ecu pin out is the o2 sensor does one of the wires just splice into there.

dee242

Oct 20, 2014
vancouver canada
jetjock;2030318 said:
Yes. If you remove the NB sensor you'll need to connect the WB's emulated NB output to that pin in order for the system to perform closed loop fuel control. Do not connect the WB's A/F ratio output to it.

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding I don't want to remove the NB sensor I just welded a bung in the test pipe for the new wideband sensor just needed to know if the two extra wires from the wideband guage are needed for tuning or need to be connected at all and if so where they needed to go.