560cc Nikki Lex Mas air = My car idles ruff then turns off . Any one

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
nope no afpr infact no gauges . buT I THINK I MIGHT Be the hoes from my bov its cracked and yea cracked. i know my timing on the money for sure . but yea i think it might be the FP . I cant moniter it . i might need a walbro ,

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
A boost guage is always a good thing to have and it can tell you if you have a vac leak. There is free mods you can do, like grounding the igniter from its inside. There are some members that have done this and misfires have gone away. How old , and what plugs are you running? Whats the gap on them?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Northbaysupra;1601849 said:
idleing and when driving and when i slow down. I dont have a wide band! Sucks . Im running lex and 560 injectors 3 inch exhaust i should have a wide band Humm. Where would it hook up too.

What other mods? That meter in correct condition and electronics will not cause a problem with the correct sized injectors, and yours are close enough.

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
I might have found my problem . No one has mentioned my 22 year old fuel pump. I think my car has been running lean and is in need of a walbro 255. What do u guys think ?