560cc Nikki Lex Mas air = My car idles ruff then turns off . Any one

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
So i got a problem just rebuilt my car with a perfectly running engine and added 560cc nikki injectors Lex mass air flow with 3 inch exuast intake and nock senser and my car now wont even idle and turns off . Could it be a vacuum leak???????????

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
check codes. i dont think a vac leak will necessarily kill car. I took my charge pipe off my turbo and it stayed running, really rough though. describe the symptoms more clearly. You start car it idles and dies or what? Dies when you touch throttle? please explain more

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
im going to check for codes today . So i turn on the car.. It turns off. unless i give it gas . There is no idleing And Nikki are injectors. there like RC's but better .

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
The quality and the world wide known company that makes them.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Still no luck any one think its my stock fuel pump?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Northbaysupra;1599717 said:
The quality and the world wide known company that makes them.

I have never heard of them. Who is the company, and why do you think their quaility is so good compared to RC?

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
Yeah never heard of them. It may be pump. I know for a fact it is not a vac leak. Just got my buddies car running tonight, no bov lines, and lots of vac leaks still idles but like shit.

Nikki must use GOLD coil windings inside the injector:) that always make things better lol.

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
I think my afm might be bad im going to swap it out tomorrow . Ill let you guys know what happens . Btw Thanks for the help .

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
Ok guys i figured it out . I didn't set the cam position censer correctly !!!!!!!!! Runns alot better. Dosent turn of by its self . But know my car still has a little hick up / misfire sound .

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
idleing and when driving and when i slow down. I dont have a wide band! Sucks . Im running lex and 560 injectors 3 inch exhaust i should have a wide band Humm. Where would it hook up too.

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
The wideband placement should be about 12-18 inches from the turbo exhaust housing. I recomend you the AEM, plx m300 and other self calibrating widebands. Hey do you have a AFPR? Whats your FP at idling? DId you check your timing with a timing gun? Misfires can come from plugs, wires , incorrect afr, Vented BOV etc..