4th Of July Beach Party!

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
This is separate from the Friday hang outs!

Where: Chicks Beach near the Bay Bridge Tunnel. 5 story beach condo
When: 4th of July after 7pm
Who: You are all invited!

The view is beautiful from the top deck, considering all of the neighbors buy a good couple thousand dollars worth of NICE fireworks. The only trick is, the house has no water or electricity (being sold, it is empty). We need beach chairs, coolers with ice and drinks, sandwiches, the works. This is a late post because I have already spoken to most of the people interested in it, so this is more of an afterthought for those that want a fun and explosive 4th of July.

There is almost no better view of Waterside, The Ocean Front, AND Chicks Beach, we are smack dab in the middle of it all!

You know who to contact! 757-621-5084

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
sethron71;1068579 said:
hey,

whats the crowd going to be like? Age range? Lots of ladies? If i am gonna make the trip there better be tons of good looking chicks there....lmao

seth

lol

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Yes, and YES THERE WILL BE CHICKS. It's chicks beach lol

Plenty of lovely ladies, but none that I invited. I don't know many at this moment, dammit, but give me some time! lol

The address is 4903 Ocean View Avenue, Virginia Beach, Va, 23455

It is empty, clean, no water, but there is electricity. We need coolers, drinks, ice, and food. The fifth floor will be gorgeous!

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
PS - I will be meeting people at Dustin's (forcefed) house so that they may follow to the beach house. I will be stopping on the way for ice, drinks, and food. Who has coolers we can use? I have one we can use for food. If we get there, and people are parked in the spaces, I will be towing some bitches!

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
REMEMBER - GRAB FOOD ON THE WAY OVER! lol I don't exactly make enough yet to pay for everyone dammit! :biglaugh: