4 runner project, newb ?'s..

sterlingae

Jun 11, 2007
Austin, TX
i bought a 4 runner bad motor 89 sr5 moonroof, 4x4, removable top, 2dr., i have searched on here a few times with nothing, anyways i was wondering if its possible to use the ecu and wiring harness off the 4 runner and hook it up to a 7m and keep 4x4??...:1zhelp:

CarlosPTR210

Apr 5, 2006
Calexico,CA
www.ptr.com.mx
sterlingae said:
i bought a 4 runner bad motor 89 sr5 moonroof, 4x4, removable top, 2dr., i have searched on here a few times with nothing, anyways i was wondering if its possible to use the ecu and wiring harness off the 4 runner and hook it up to a 7m and keep 4x4??...:1zhelp:

You need the ecu and wiring harness of the supra, also make some modification for the engine support and oil pan, need to install electric fans

Also need the bellhousing and all clutch parts of 7MGE manual transmission, so you can keep your 4runer transmission.

I'll make that project for the next year to my Pick Up ’88 4x4.

You can use this link for referents

http://www.supracharged.com/

GOOD LUCK!

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
sterlingae said:

you need to join the following forum board www.yotatech.com

all the 4runner 4x4 7m info and stuff you will probably need to know.

also try www.toyota-4runner.org or www.ttora.com (Toyota Territory Off Roaders Association)