3 1/2 more victims

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I went out last night late to try and find a few races. A friend of mine, that isn't a member here yet, went with me to Birmingham. We drove about an hour and a half to get to some hot spots where some racing might be going on. Last week we didn't have much luck at all. We ended up racing one 88MKIII and that was it. This week we had a little more luck.
The first race was against a black 05 GT. We raced from a third gear kick and it was over pretty quick. I put about four or five cars on him in third and then a couple city blocks before I quit in fourth.
The second one was against a gold looking '00 ws6. We raced from a fourth gear kick twice and I beat him easily both times. I would say I had about seven or eight cars on him in fourth, but I had to get out of it because of some upcoming traffic. He had a good looking car, but they look much better through the rear view mirror.
The third race and it's only a half race was against a turbo'd honda hatchback. He tried a ricer flyby, but he only got about two car lengths ahead of me when I put it in second at about 5000rpm and reeled him him easily. He didn't want any more after that.
The last one was after I dropped Keylan off at his house and it was against a 1999 z28. I raced him twice from a third gear kick and once from a slow roll. He was in front of me and after he took off, I pulled up beside him and we went. All three times were easy wins for me. I give him credit for trying three times, but if it had been a fight, someone would have stopped it..........:biglaugh:

I know that some faster cars are around, but luckily I haven't found one yet. I'm more than willing to add a loss to my record, but I'm going down swinging when I go.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Slow66 said:
Nice kills. Now start racing from a dig! :)
I thought I was going to have to race a C6 from a dig, but he wimped out and ran a red light that had been red for two or three seconds to keep from lining up with me. It would have been ugly for me because my car spins so bad on my 265's. If I'd had my drag radials, I wouldn't have worried about it so bad. The light turned yellow when we were about a hundred yards away. I started cussing because I knew I was giong to get my ass handed to me, then all I hear is his car revving up and gunning it. I swear on a Bible, the light was red for at least two seconds. He's lucky the people crossing over the main road didn't hit him. It would have been the first time I've raced a c6, but I'll have to wait another day.

My new driveshaft from shaftmasters gets here monday, and I'll be ordering a new flywheel, clutch kit, and master cylinder next week so I'll be ready for the drag strip next year.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I actually took a video recorder with us so I could get it on video, but Keylan didn't take any and alot of the races were on the outskirts of town with not much light around. It wouldn't have been very good footage.

350znal

Dec 1, 2006
Anniston, Al.
Nice kills Jay... A stock c6 would not even be a match from a roll. Will be different from a dig with you having no traction.

You'll find some of them fast cars in the area soon i'm sure.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks guys, and Ray, I know they're out there and I know I'll find them sooner of later, but I'm in no hurry to lose my undefeated title.............:biglaugh:

azrael

Some assembly required
Oct 2, 2006
Coquitlam, BC
Nice kills, man. I love hearing about silly ricers trying to assert their dominance over superior vehicles and getting shut down horribly.

Also, nice to see the 1J power taking down some good, old, American muscle. Let's see a C6 kill, already!