2nd Place at TSC carshow!!

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Well, this year I decided to enter Ottawa's Biggest carshow Total Sport Compact. I was competing in the Classic car division and the Toyota Other/ Lexus division. I didn't place in the Classic car division but I got 2nd place in the Toyota Other/ Lexus division!! I'm soo happy...first place was a Lexus is300...Anyways heres some pics: shine auto lip installed and me and my trophy!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
it was aswome....I knew i wouldent get first cuz my interior had a few rips...but I was surprised i got 2nd...there was a Paseo that was totally modified- fiberglass interior, bodykit, sound system, loads of previous trophies around his car....I guess simple is always better...JB is my first and middle initials...everyone calls me "JB"...

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
congrats JB...wow your car is loooking really gooood! my lip kinda sags, i like the way yours is mounted...keep up the awesome work duude...whatta way to represennt! pinoy priide!

Last edited:

supradoc

assface
May 7, 2007
Ottawa
hey man...i actually couldn't make the show to see ur car in person, but from the pics it looks hella clean man - shiny shiny...
congrats again man, the car's lookin sick...

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Thx guys& gals for all the compliments!! It was awsome as I was the only supra there too...

I'll post up some engine bay pics a little later.