2jzgte fuel/electrical problem?

aybeachbabe

Jan 30, 2013
orlando
So i have a 98 s14 240sx and i have a 2jzgte in it with a single 62/67 precision stock injectors stock ecu i have a mkiv motor and a uncut mkiv harness my ecu is not chipped its a r154 and its not vvti. Brand new 255 walboro fuel pump. Fuel lab fuel system and filter. Base map on SAFC .

I had this problem starting a month ago were i was driving down the highway pretty much pacing another car at 85/90 and after about ten minutes i went to accelerate again i completely lost throttle response and when i would press on the gas, it would bog badly. So i slowed down and babied it to the destination without putting stress on it.

I didnt think much of it since i couldnt find anything about it online and just thought i put too much stress on it.

Then like a week later i pulled my car out again i did kind of a hard pull in second it did the pull great until about a little bit down the road i lost throttle respone again and pressing the gas made it bog aggressively i pulled over and it had a bad misfire. So i just took it home and left it there to wait for someone to look at it for me.

I started it the next day no misfire nothing, so i continued to drive it well later that night i took it out again and i got to a gas station it would just misfire and die, so then again i took it home and left it there. The next time i tried starting it the battery was dead so i decided to finally replace the battery thinking that it wasnt enough for that motor with a red top optima took it home started up fine.

Well a week goes by and i take it out again and starts up great no problems i take it to dinner and im driving home hadnt beat on it all day cruising about 35mph and i feel a misfire and then i go to accelerate and i press on the gas and the car bogs and has no throttle respone whatsoever so i shift down into third and try to accelerate and nothing and at this time the car is slowing down fast and shift into second no throttle until the car comes to a stop and misfires aggressively than dies. I try starting misfire no throttle response and dies. Until it wouldnt start at all I push it on to a side road and unplug the ignitor and try to crank it over to flush the injectors and then it started up fine nothing wrong no misfire everything fine.

I try starting it the next day and the car is completely dead so i decide my car needs a new battery anyways so i buy a redtop optima i put it in starts up great but that night i start it and drive it down the road to the gas station and it starts misfiring worse than before so i take it home and leave it there.

I try again a couple days later and it starts and misfires and pours white smoke and shuts off then it wont even crank over.

Today i jump it and it will only stay on by holding the throttle cable after its warmed up it stays on for like 2 mins and misfires then dies it wont start without jumping it its not the alternator idk what to do. Also one of the times it was idling i went to press the gas and it died right away. I tried to plug in the computer to read if its giving out any codes and as soon as i plugged it in the device would turn off and not read anything. It also blew two ALT-S fuses today but the last one was fine i dont understand all the fuses are fine. I used to have an aem afr but my old shop broke it and replaced it with a crappy innovative which doesnt work at all so all i know is its running really rich from the smell. Its also not over heating ever.
Any suggestions on what i should do next? 2j.jpg