2jzge na-t mk3 build!

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
the action stage 3 that aaron sells it should be ok for 500 i believe thats all im planning on going for untill mid summer then im getting AEM and a 6765 and seeing what this motor can do! lol

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
finaly heres some updated pics..i gpt the turbo manifold on today..-_- its a pita to install witht he motor in the car unless you cut the holes out on the flange to make them slots on the bottom holes...also everything is a tight and tedious fit! just thought i'd share that..but its 110% worth it!! heres some pics and a pic of the cps as promised!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

checking out my i/m clearence..im just going with a ffim anyways in about 2 weeks..
sm_photo_missing.jpg

i liked this pic
sm_photo_missing.jpg

and the cps picture as promised! its not as pretty as some but it works! also i just cut off where the 7mgte bolt hole was since it wont serve a purpose anymore but you dont have to so you cant use it on a gte still if you wanted to...but im 2j for good now anyway :)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

anyone can feel free to ask me any questions about going na-t i'd be happy to help

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
wow your progress is looking good, i'm curious as what hole your talking about on the 7m distributor? are you talking about the mounting holes? what exactly did you do? modify the 7m distributor to fit the 2jzge head?

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
yes the mounting hole,what you do is just drill a new mounting hole closer to in to the cps to make it fit

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
n.p man also have a little update i took everything back out(turbo and manifold wise to heat wrap it all and re make a return line since it was limiting how much i could clock my turbo..i should have some pics tonight

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
starting to look like a running car again!...please excuse that the bay looks like shit! as soon as its together im purple powering the bay!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprastupid

Apr 4, 2010
tx
I have a feeling youre gonna beat me.. lol it sucks cause my 7m still runs and I needed it to get around the last couple of weeks, its really been holding me back. Any pics of how your return line is? I got mine on but it won't let the turbo cover rotate enough to point the way I want it, also how do you plan on routing ic piping.. I'm trying to get some ideas.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
^ im welding a 90 onto the turbo/compressor housing which i received today with some more stuff from aaron at DM who is the man! a m12 1.25 tap and my power steering line :) also did alittle to more to the car mostly cleaned it out of all the shit inside..it was like a storage lot on 4 wheels -_-..i did setup the coil pack and my ghetto regulator..but heres a pic..

p1705232_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
^ it depends on what deals you get...basic break down

2jzge motor cost me 250$
head machining(to clean it up and put new valve seals)-150$
arp head studs-150
tt head gasket 120$
turbo manifold 150$
downpipe 90$
bellhousing 320/350$ i forget but w.e aaron sells them for since thats where i got it lol
flywheel 275$
mounts-140$ (since im pre 89)
clutch was 450$ i think i forget it beens awhile(also from aaron at driftmotion)
powersteering line-65$
my 90 degree peice was 30$
the turbo i got cheap but had to buy a hotside im into it for about 575$ it only has 1,000 miles on it
m12-1.25 tap from aaron was 8$ for my regulator
wideband 150$

umm and i forget the rest its hard to keep track lol...

also i had the stock ge intake manifold all together and i HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! so im having a ffim made starting tomorrow! ill get a pic of it together but i hate the manifold!

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
well i have 2 pics one with the ugly ge intake manifold and the 2nd is after i purple powered my bay and removed the manifold to get my ffim made! here they are

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
RazoE;1706724 said:
Are you planning on going with 2JZ VVTI coils and GTE valve covers? That'd really look nice now that you're going FFIM..

ive been looking for a set of covers for a long time! there not easy to come by people grab them so quick its not even funny..ive missed out on 3 sets because i was like 2 hourse late or a day late...and yes ill be getting the coils soon also

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
got some newer tail lights and finally got a 3 piece wing! it looks sooo much better!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
thank you sir...my next plan is so fresh paint which will deff be super white! im so hooked on that color

Altezza576

Jul 17, 2009
New York
RazoE;1706724 said:
Are you planning on going with 2JZ VVTI coils and GTE valve covers? That'd really look nice now that you're going FFIM..

I will be parting out my VVTi coils, DH61 igniter and pigtail harness pretty soon.