2jzge Na-T loping idle

Fletch124

2jz swapped!
Jul 17, 2005
Reno, Nevada
Im having some problems with the idle on my 2jz Na-T project with 7m electronics running MAFTPRO. I went over the entire system post throttle body for leaks. Couldn't find a thing besides one semi-loose bolt from the upper plenum to lower runners. Pretty much all of the vacuum ports are capped off besides the necessary ones.

Its got to be a big leak(if it is a leak) because if I take a post throttle body hose off the loping doesnt get much worse.

Im using the 2jz TPS, just extended the wires to the TPS and IAC. TPS voltage on MAFTPRO are >.58V.

Help!!!

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
hmm that starter signal is weird. What do you mean normal codes caused by the MAF-T Pro, the only code I'm aware of is the AFM code. You shouldn't have that code if you installed the resistor right?

Fletch124

2jz swapped!
Jul 17, 2005
Reno, Nevada
hottscennessey;1171155 said:
hmm that starter signal is weird. What do you mean normal codes caused by the MAF-T Pro, the only code I'm aware of is the AFM code. You shouldn't have that code if you installed the resistor right?

Yea I dont know what would cause that starter signal code. Anyone else?

Yup just 24(Air intake temp*AFM), and 32(7mgte Hac sensor). It wont turn the light on ever, only appears when you check codes.