2jz powered ae86

suprafast

Apr 13, 2009
mountlake terrace
alright so im about to start my project that i have wanted to do for along time, which is swapping the 2jz turbo into a 85 sr5 corolla. it will fly, pics will be posted along the way, any tips or suggestions?

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Yes. Post in the correct section. "2jz technical" or the "Other Cars" forum.

This has nothing to do with a MKIII Supra.

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
man dont mention the words 1jz,2jz or even jay-z the rapper cuz people well get all bent out of shape and well tel you to post in other section or it well get moved even if it doesn't really have any thing technical to do with the engine. :: tumbleweed ::

anyways im working on a similar project with an ae86 i have s13 control arms and a s13 rear sub frame on it im in the process of trying to figure out a way to mount shock and spring in the rear since the car used to have leaf springsim think ing of going with a 1uz w58 combination with a 300zx diff its a long ways coming.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
charlesshen;1369819 said:
man dont mention the words 1jz,2jz or even jay-z the rapper cuz people well get all bent out of shape and well tel you to post in other section or it well get moved even if it doesn't really have any thing technical to do with the engine. :: tumbleweed ::

anyways im working on a similar project with an ae86 i have s13 control arms and a s13 rear sub frame on it im in the process of trying to figure out a way to mount shock and spring in the rear since the car used to have leaf springsim think ing of going with a 1uz w58 combination with a 300zx diff its a long ways coming.

Are you serious? Or just an idiot? How does a 2jz AE86 have anything to do with an MKIII Supra?

That's what I thought..

That said...
:ttiwwp: