2jz na-t ecu issues?

kornfedmk3

Dec 9, 2011
des moines, IA
Well I fixed the cut out issue I was having before turned out to be the tps plug well i was messing with it one day and one of the tps wires must of touched another one and it sparked pretty good. When I went to start the car had no check engine light and car just turned over and wouldn't start so I checked my fuses under the dash and they were all good. So I'm wondering is there any other fuse I should check? I checked some under the hood and they were good also but there is a couple you can't really tell if they are bad. But I'm starting to think it might of shorted my stock ecu out. I just placed a order on a ecumaster emu but I want to see if I have problems in fuses or ecu.

kornfedmk3

Dec 9, 2011
des moines, IA
Bump still clueless on this. What else should I check? All the ecu fuses are good but yet I get no check engine light. Think my ecu is fried? Checked every fuse under the dash and all were good. Even swapped the ecu ones out with new fuses and still nothing

kornfedmk3

Dec 9, 2011
des moines, IA
Can someone please help me out maybe give me a clue on what could of popped when the tps touched wires and shorted out? Maybe a diagram or something. What fuses could it of blown could it be a efi fuse?