23 yr. old man drowned. Very eerie to me...

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
This is a kind of strange thread for me to start...but I feel like I need to tell somebody about it.

First off, I am a firm believer in spirits and people that have yet to cross over to the other side. (Personal experience).

Me and my dad are in the process of moving a bunch of stuff/furniture over to a new house thats about 20 minutes away from the old house. A short cut that we take requires going through a very small town next to the city.

On Sunday, I was driving to go back to the old house...I was out in the country coming up to a place called "Walnut Grove" that sits along a river that is DEEP in the woods (one of those type of roads that the trees lean over to road making you feel like you are being watched).
Going across the bridge slowly, to my surprise, I see 5-6 people walking along the bridge. It is very surprising to me because you never see people out there. There was a 13-14 year old boy walking his dog up ahead of the group, then behind, walking together, a 35-40 year old white guy, another female around 35-40, a 12-13 y.o. child, another teenage girl and an African American guy...he looked to be in his mid 20's and to my eyes, stood out of the group. He had an old school Washington Bullets jersey, matching hat, matching shoes, saggy jeans, and a HUGE chrome belt buckle w/ small diamonds. I thought it was kind of awkward to see someone like him in this area. Well, as I drove by slowly, we both make eye contact, nothing too wild...it was just strange. I proceed with my drive.

The next day, (Monday), I'm leaving my old house to meet my Dad out at the new house. About 5 miles down the road of "Walnut Grove", I passed 11-12 Sheriffs, a bunch of IPD Officers, several SUV police...so I'm wondering what they are all doing out here in the MIDDLE of the country. As I approach the bridge at the 4 way near Walnut Grove...I was shocked to see several News Channel vans, Coroner vehicles, Several police cars and sheriffs...All sitting atop the beginning of the bridge. It was blocked off with probably 40-50 people standing on the bridge taking pictures, New crews reporting, and police everywhere...

Then it hits me.
My first thought was, must have been a drug bust or something happened from the previous day. After hours of waiting, I get to a TV to find this News report...
http://www.wthr.com/Global/SearchResults.asp?qu=drowning
(click on Link #2, "Search for missing swimmer").

Come to find out, in the news report, EVERYONE I had passed on the bridge that previous day reported...but I was looking for the guy with the Bullets Jersey and such to be a witness...then they showed the parents arrive and they were AfricanAmerican...then I was shocked again...I thought, No way...

Where am I getting at & the moral of the story?
Approximately 20-30 minutes before this guys life was ended, I was there. and made eye contact with him that was very eerie....When his body was initially found, I was, again, there and passing by randomly BOTH times.
If that wasn't weird enough, last night, I had a small series of weird dreams. I didn't actually find out what "actually" happened until earlier today...so, it was very awkward to of have those dreams...

Whoever was reading this, thanks. I just had to get it out. Sorry if this was boring...but I'm getting really weird thoughts on this...Wondering if this was some sort of sign.
I mean, what are the chances that out of the 24 hour day, 20 minutes away from my house, I happen to see this guy in his last minutes of life, and the next day, randomly at time, I happen to be passing through there JUST as they were finding the body...Very creepy to me.

:icon_conf

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
HellsLegion said:
Thats a chilling story... If you find anything else out or anything else comes up lemme know... Very eerie.

What was so frightening to me was seeing all the people I saw walking on the bridge in the news report...except the 1 guy that I had the strangest vibe for.
I'm not saying I'm psyhic, but I have had severel strange highlights throughout my life that have made me feel very...open to others. Not to mention, I have deja vu multiple times on a daily basis...But I don't think anyone on this world understands the powers of the mind. And I, as many others, have a gut feeling about this.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I know exactly what your talking about. Same thing happened to me once. But it was with my neighbor who I was very emotionally attached to. I dontw anna get into details, jsut becasue its hard ot talk about for me.. but. well yeah.