2013 Southeast Celica/Supra Meet

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't make it. I'm going to the beach with my family. I will be going to the lexus meet April 20th or somewhere around there. It's in Atl as well.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Ok, I do NOT want to be one of these guys that ditches at the last second, but I'm 50/50 as to whether or not I can make it.
NOT because I had something come up, but rather mechanical issues. Went to replace the front strut rod bushings with poly's yesterday, and when I finally
got the rusted bolts off, I found that both rods and both subframe mounts were rusted beyond useablility. So it all boils down to if I can get to the salvage yard tomorrow or saturday, and locate two useable replacements. If so, I will definitely be showing up.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
False alarm-
I hit the Pull-a-part yard today and scored two complete front strutrod assemblies for $27.
Already installed them. The bushings in them looked almost brand new. So sad how badly rust claims the suspension parts on an Ohio car vs. the GA cars.

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
That is bad ass Supraguy. My last post before the meet! See ya Sunday man, try and be there around 11 dude, you seem cool.... and anyone else attending! Weather looking awesome. Yea getting the tint redone on my back hatch glass TODAY. Be able to see again lol. Any last second people are welcome!
-Chris