2013 Southeast Celica/Supra Meet

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Come all Gen Celicas and all Gen Supras!!! 2013 Celica/Supra meet
Sunday April 7th

OK so I nailed down a date that I feel would be best for everyone in the southeast area and a good location centered in the southeast and easy for us to cook at. Welcome all to the 2013 Toyota Celica/Supra Meet. The meet will be held at Tugaloo State Park in Lavonia,GA. Here is a link to the park---> http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Pf4VJ5FfppqYyt52Ib-0JEg&bvm=bv.41524429,d.dmg

The address for mapquesting people is:

1763 Tugaloo State Park Road

Lavonia,GA

I have been a part of a successful meet at this park before. It will be held in the beach/miniature golf area. There is ample parking lot availible for us to line up our cars, pop hoods, talk ****, and have a good time. There are big picnic awnings to chill under. The meet will start at 11am and finish up around 4pm. There is a hotel in Lavonia for those that wanna stay the night that have driven far:

link to hotel ---> http://www.hotels.com/ho270627/holid...es/ooking.com: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lavonia, Lavonia, United States of America. Book your hotel now!

I am really excited to meet some new faces and see some bad ass cars and hopefully some vintage cars as well. We may go on a short cruise in the later part of the day which we can talk about amongst ourselves. You guys can PM me if you have any concerns or questions or you wanna pitch in. If you aren't driving a celica or a supra feel free to come as well, ya just can't park with us :) nah all people are welcome

Looking forward to it peeps! Everyone post that is coming so I can count up the numbers.

Tentative List of Participants:
Attendees with an (m) next to their name are maybes

Final list as of now, still a couple of last second maybes:
Lcgixxer87/Linchmob- 7th Gen Celica GTS
xxgaxx13- 7th Gen Celica GT
yzrider07- 7th Gen Celica GTS
CelicaGts3sge- 7th Gen Celica GTS
sc2jz- 7th Gen Celica GTS
TigerLily77- 7th Gen Celica GTS
BlueCoupe- 7th Gen Celica GT (m)
UntamedElemant- 7th Gen Celica GTS (m)
GT4_dred- 4th Gen Celica Alltrac
The vingeance- 1st Gen Celica (m)
nmorrell- 3rd Gen Celica GTS
Gees83- 3rd Gen Celica GT
Pcope- Mk2 Supra
onewhiteguy- Mk2 Supra
celicafanatic- Mk2 Supra
donkita- Mk2 Supra
johnb7- Mk2 Supra
dshif- Mk2 Supra
Supraguy@aol- Mr2
9Supra- Mk4 Supra
ArtForum- Mk4 Supra
D Matic- Mk4 supra
KAW- Mk4 Supra (m)
Carter95TT- Mk4 Supra (m)
Atownkid- Mk4 Supra
Fasteddie1215- Mk4 Supra
Supraboy87t- Corolla S
1sicklex- Lexus ES300
Uglyrsx- Lexus SC400
WhiteAccord- Lexus GS400

Last edited:

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
Yes, still on here. Just had other priorities to take care of for a while. I closed up shop, taking too much personal time and causing me to loose too much hair so I closed it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I get older every day.........as a matter of fact, this is the oldest I've ever been......lol

I just mapquested it. It's five and a half hours away for me, so I doubt I make it. If I do make it, I'll be in an sc300.......ooooops.

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Be nice to see all of ya, either car you told me about would be cool tubbie. Suprahero I've wanted to see your mk3 for a Long time man. But if ya come in the sc that is cool, I believe one other person is coming in their sc too.

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
I'll make sure this one makes it too. hehehe.... :evil2:
DSC_4314.JPG

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
tubbie;1911353 said:
I'll make sure this one makes it too. hehehe.... :evil2:
DSC_4314.JPG
Whooooooo. I got dibs on a test ride in the passenger seat in that car. So you did end up making the pro charger set-up huh. I remember seeing it :) silly to ask you because i know your opinions but is that a jz motor or a 7m? I see your other mk3s in the background :)

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
It's a 2JZ NA with a thicker head gasket, running on 7M turbo electronics and a vpc. It's a bit different now, actually has 2 superchargers and the big turbo. Runs great but not tuned yet.

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
tubbie;1911484 said:
It's a 2JZ NA with a thicker head gasket, running on 7M turbo electronics and a vpc. It's a bit different now, actually has 2 superchargers and the big turbo. Runs great but not tuned yet.
I'd really like to see that 77 celica as well man. There might be one other 77 coming too and I'm sure he would like to see another. Lots of cool cars there man :)
MkIII FTW;1911626 said:
It's a little over 4 hours for me, but I will see what I can do. Calender marked.
Hope you make it for real

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
I might actually come to the meet. Maybe I will be able to bring my car up there as well. It would be nice meeting some supra guys.

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
atlpd3147;1912744 said:
I might actually come to the meet. Maybe I will be able to bring my car up there as well. It would be nice meeting some supra guys.
I hope you make it man, definitely bring your car. I saw your mods in your profile...be nice to see a nicely built 7m. I used to have one myself :)