2013 PACNW Supra Nationals.

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
The Event is canceled. Due to Lack of Funding. Everyone Will be refunded 100% ASAP. I'm really sorry guys things just didn't click together. I mean.. only 9 people whom Payed to register were still going to show that im aware of.. so yeah. No reason to buy 22 trophies for 9 people.. I cant front the money based on "yeah bro I'm coming"

I'm really sorry.. 100% Refunds will be given.

Lol I've got 200 supra wrist bands for no reason now..

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Cancelled

The Event is canceled. Due to Lack of Funding. Everyone Will be refunded 100% ASAP. I'm really sorry guys things just didn't click together. I mean.. only 9 people whom Payed to register were still going to show that im aware of.. so yeah. No reason to buy 22 trophies for 9 people.. I cannot afford to Front money Based on "we might go" Everyone will get 100% refund ASAP.

Please paste this to any other forums you guys posted to..

Previous post that I was about to post here

FYI, off SF

people are dropping like flies left and right.. Not to mention funds for the event are barely covering the shirts/goody bags/ BBQ. I'm fronting the trophies myself.. And anyone who knows.. for the nice trophies that don't look like the ones a 5 year old gets are not cheap..

Honestly I am debating canceling the event and refunding everyone fully.

I'm planning on going at least as far as KPR (Tri-Cities - 4 of 9 hours for me).

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I really hope something can be salvaged for this. I was really looking forward to the group drive from Whidbey to Boise. I already took the time off so I'm down for whatever.