2013 PACNW Supra Nationals.

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
It is that time again Ladies and gentlemen. Summer is coming up fast and of course we all want to get together for a awesome weekend abroad. This year I will be hosting Nationals in my home town of Boise, Idaho.

All the Official Info will be posted here. The Official dates are July 5th, 6th, 7th
PACNW SUPRA Nationals Facebook page
When? July 5th - 7th
Where? Boise, Idaho

hotel - 90-110 a night - we will have security for cars http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/boiwm-courtyard-boise-west-meridian/

What will we be doing? Drag racing, Dyno day, GoKart racing, Cruise and Show n Shine

Sponsors!! We can't do it without em!
StickerMafia is our Official Sticker Sponsor this year.. Ahh Yeahhhh.
535419_4524831674952_182121580_n.jpg

Registration will be 30$, will include a PACNW T-Shirt (good nonshrinking kind) Goodie bag And a Meal at the BBQ. *Please Include your Screen Name/real name, Shirt Size and Vehicle Year/Make/engine/turbo.*

Please Send Registration Info and fee through Paypal to K_shannahan@hotmail.com

Event Schedule
July 5th - Dyno at Mayham Motorsports then Go- Kart racing at Fastlanes!
July 6th - Cruise then Drag racing at firebird raceway!
July 7th - Show and shine then Awards!

So plan on this weekend ladies and gentleman.

Go-Kart racing info - I will be getting us a Group rate, More than likely rent the place out for 2 hours of unlimited racing. I will keep everyone posted. this will happen around 8pm-10pm to cap off the first day. More Info at www.fastlanesboise.com

Dyno day info - @Motor mayham. Meridian, Idaho : Friday 9am til when ever.. 3 pulls per car. 60$ I will try to set up a bbq at the site.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Mayhem-Service-and-Performance-Center/127598560603984

Track info - IMPORT SUMMER JAM – Race `n Show for All Tuners and Sport Compacts (opens: 4 pm 30$) dollars for tech card and to be entered into the Import summer jam car show (not affiliated with pacnw nationals) http://www.firebirdonline.com/schedule/schedule/schedule_Frames.htm

Show and Shine Info - We will have the usual categories plus a few new ones!

Some New Categories this year will be:
- PacNW 2k13 Peoples choice (who Had the Supra you loved the most)
- Sponsor's Choice (each sponsor)
- Promoters Choice (Yup my favorite.)

Trophies:
Fastest Mark 2 Supra 1st place
Fastest Mark 2 Supra 2nd place
Fastest Mark 3 Supra 1st place
Fastest Mark 3 Supra 2nd place
Fastest Mark 4 Supra 1st place
Fastest Mark 4 Supra 2nd place
Highest Horsepower NA Supra
Highest HP MKII
Highest HP MKIII (7m,1jz,2jz)
Highest HP MKIV
Best Mild Mark 2 Supra
Best Wild Mark 2 Supra
Best Mild Mark 3 Supra
Best Wild Mark 3 Supra
Best Mild Mark 4 Supra
Best Wild Mark 4 Supra

Best JDM Supra
Best of Show
Best Engine bay Mark 2 Supra
Best Engine bay Mark 3 Supra
Best Engine bay Mark 4 Supra
Best Interior
Best JDM (Right hand drive)
Best Off-Topic (Non-Supra) 1st place
Best Off-Topic (Non-Supra) 2nd place

Registration will be 30$, will include a PACNW T-Shirt (good nonshrinking kind) Goodie bag And a Meal at the BBQ. Please Include your Screen Name/real name, Shirt Size and Vehicle Year/Make/engine/turbo.
Please Send Registration Info and fee through Paypal to [U]K_shannahan@hotmail.com[/U]

Registered List:

1. K_Shan - 89, 2jz, 7175 aka the 7m Killer..
2. Grimjack - 89 Targa, 2J swap, T67
3. UpgradedSupra - 1989, 7M,GT42 with 1.15 exhaust side, 2JZ, 1JZ kicking ass, bike stomping, Viper eating.
4. XCELR8 1994 Toyota Supra, 2JZ-GTE, Garrett GTX4294R turbo
5. Pyro15D Black 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo Targa Turbo: Albert-built 60-1 trim CT-26
6. Jayhall 89 Supra, 1JZ, BWs366 custom. Total Party
7. C_good 88 Supra, JZ, Smaller than K_shan's.
8. Kelly 92 Supra, 1JZ, HX35.
9. Spinningheadboy 1990 BHG ;)
10. Alex 94 Silver tt auto
11. CrazyAsianR6 1995 Supra SE 2JZ-GE / PT6262
12. Stu Hagen Something with 4 wheels.
13. Yotafan 1985 celica supra, digital dash, 1989 7mgte, R154, built at home.

OFF-TOPICs
Brandon M- 06 Evo, Stuff
Jake thomsen - Talon.. 6262 ;)

Last edited:

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
July 4th weekend and no mention of fireworks!? This is a travesty sir! I demand fireworks to celebrate our nations independence day! Already talking with the gf about making the trip for this event, hope to see everyone there!

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
Nashman you can caravan with Duane..

First Official Registered members are Grimjack, with his 89 Targa, 2J swap, T67. Also Mr. UpgradedSupra with his 89 7m time machine.. he said it hits 88mph really quick..

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
NashMan;1915839 said:
Wow if I was to go it would take me like 11 hours to get there

hummm

Yep same here I'd be hella down though. I might be able to make it but I'm really shooting for torc this year

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Looks like about a 8.5 hour drive for me... I guess I'd better take a few trips just to make sure she's up to that sort of trip before July!

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
hey I drove to washington last year for centralia and Pacnw. its a very easy drive.. it doesnt actually take as long as google says.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Did anyone want to set up some sort of group drive through Washington and Oregon to Boise? I am on Whidbey island, so I will be taking my 87 turbo there as well as my younger brother's GTE swapped sc300. A convoy would be pretty sweet though.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Pyro15D;1923290 said:
Did anyone want to set up some sort of group drive through Washington and Oregon to Boise? I am on Whidbey island, so I will be taking my 87 turbo there as well as my younger brother's GTE swapped sc300. A convoy would be pretty sweet though.

I am on board with this idea gotta find a few meet points along a set path for everyone to meet up. I'll be coming from Bremerton with my burgundy 87 turbo, let me know a meet spot and time and I'll be there.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Well, I would love to leave Whidbey around 8 am, but I know that is kinda early for a lot of people, especially the Canadian guys. I will be at exit 230 on i5 at 9 on the 4th of July. Does that work for people? Let me know. I'm down for whenever works for you guys.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Actually, how about we all meet up at the rest stop at the peak of snoqualmie pass at 11am July 4th? Everyone should know where that is and I think the time is reasonable for everyone west of the pass to meet up there. We can maybe stop again around the tri cities area like 3 hours later maybe. What do you all think?

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
There is similar discussion on supraforums (in NW subforum). Looks like rather than stop near the Tri-cities, looks like somewhere around Hermiston/Pendleton to also join with the Portland contingent coming in on I-84.

I'm familiar with I-82 around the Tricities, no good spot to stop (no gas stations, etc).

The Price Creek rest stop (exit 61) is ~ 9 miles east of Snoqualmie Pass (~exit 53), just east of the lake but before you get to the Stampede pass exit.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
I'm talking with the GF about our plans for this particular weekend, pretty sure we'll be able to join the caravan but still nailing down the details...

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Hahaha, yeah. Oh Kevin, I think my wife and I went over to your house around Thanksgiving time last year. Nick introduced us. You're the one with the skylines, right? What more you get done with the Supra?