2009 Colorado Toyota Meet (June 28)

aQuarius26

Apr 26, 2007
Denver CO.
The last 2 years we've had just over 100 Toyos!!!

2007 PICS:
http://www.rmmoc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1843
2008 PICS:
http://www.rmmoc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=26638#post26638

p1279709_1.jpg

Here it is, the Official 2009 Colorado Toyota Meet presented by: CRN & RMMOC
This meet is open to ALL Toyota owners, Enthusiasts, and anyone who appreciates Toyota’s in general... Including but not limited to: Supras, Celicas, Corollas, MR2s, Scions (all types), sc300s, is300s, etc. ALL years!, ALL generations, stock or modded...

Come hang out, Mingle, Take Pics, and have a great time with Colorado's Local Toyota Community!!!

As we all know weather is always a huge and unpredictable factor here in Colorado, so a “rain date” is set for the following Sunday.

INFO:

WHAT:Official 2009 Colorado Toyota Meet
WHEN: Sunday June 28th, 2009 @ 1:00pm (RAIN DATE Following Sunday July 5th)
WHERE: Castle Rock Factory Outlets (West Main Parking Lot)

DIRECTIONS:

COMING FROM NORTH OF CASTLE ROCK:
People from North of Castle Rock If your intrested, we will be meeting up on the top level of the Park Meadows parking garage between 12:00pm and 12:45pm. We will be departing there for Castle Rock at 12:45pm.

-Merge onto I-25 S / US-87 S toward COLO SPGS

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn RIGHT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

COMING FROM SOUTH OF CASTLE ROCK:
People from South of Castle Rock, If your intrested, we will be meeting up at the Wal-Mart near the corner of Academy and 83 at 12:00pm
-Merge onto I-25 N / US-87 S toward DENVER

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn LEFT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

p1279709_2.jpg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Hmm, no guarantees that I'll be there, as it's a 6 hour drive to Denver for me, but it sounds like fun. Count me as a maybe. :)

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
count 4 of us boys from pueblo to be up there (2 1j's, a 7m-gte, and an n/a). we should have like a huge bbq as well, radio stations involved, just making it more badass than it already is. ;)

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Ill join for sure also. If the cars not running (finger crosssing involved) ill just take the goat and park a block away so I dont offend lol.
TE, What city are you in? If you decide to come let me know and ill cruise down there with you from Cheyenne.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
FullNelson;1291230 said:
TE, What city are you in? If you decide to come let me know and ill cruise down there with you from Cheyenne.

Heh, if you REALLY wanna go a few hundred miles in the wrong direction, be my guest. I'm in Rock Springs. I think it's like 4 hours west of you, at I-80 speeds, haha...

makaveli913

1jz and lovin it
Nov 20, 2007
Pueblo Co
^Rock springs i went there last summer. Far way away. How many other supras are around there. All i could find were trucks and 2000+ cars lol

Im in for the meet.

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
makaveli913;1292010 said:
^Rock springs i went there last summer. Far way away. How many other supras are around there. All i could find were trucks and 2000+ cars lol

Im in for the meet.

yo thomas, already counted ya in. lol. along with jared and dillon. lol

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
makaveli913;1292010 said:
How many other supras are around there. All i could find were trucks and 2000+ cars lol

Err... including my two, there are at least two others that I know are driven on a somewhat regular basis, a couple friends of mine. Dunno how often they're on here though.

Aside from the three of us, there are actually a surprising number of Supras AROUND here, but hardly ANYBODY has a running one, or they just don't drive them. It's rather unfortunate, really.

On a related note, I do believe myself to be the only 1jz owner in Wyoming. :)

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
te72;1292195 said:
Err... including my two, there are at least two others that I know are driven on a somewhat regular basis, a couple friends of mine. Dunno how often they're on here though.

Aside from the three of us, there are actually a surprising number of Supras AROUND here, but hardly ANYBODY has a running one, or they just don't drive them. It's rather unfortunate, really.

On a related note, I do believe myself to be the only 1jz owner in Wyoming. :)

were you the one that was selling his jza70 on craigslist a while back? if not than there are at least 2. lol

kysupra

I'm Single
Apr 25, 2005
Lexington, KY
Going to try and make this, doubt ill have the Supra out here by then, Just moved to Colorado and dont have any room to park it yet. But hopefully soon, and maybe by the meet.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
te72;1291363 said:
Heh, if you REALLY wanna go a few hundred miles in the wrong direction, be my guest. I'm in Rock Springs. I think it's like 4 hours west of you, at I-80 speeds, haha...

When you cruise down we can meet up in Cheyenne and Cruise the rest of the way down to the meet. Noot that I wouldnt love to drive to Rock Springs or anything.:nono:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Sounds good to me if I can make it. Haven't started the car since last July, the 1j is going in soon enough hopefully. If it runs good enough to satisfy me by then, I'll try and make it.

And why wouldn't you wanna come to Rock Springs? There's just SOOOOO much to do here! :p

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
count me in, as long as i can make it i'll be there, and i'll try and talk my buddy too. Anyone from Longmont or farther north wanna meet up??

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I'd love to be optimistic here guys, but I'm not so sure I'm gonna be able to make it now. STILL waiting on my machinist to finish porting the head. He's a really busy guy with a well deserved reputation around here though, so the shop has been crazy busy.

If by some miracle he's gotten that done, I'll be busting my ass for the next couple weeks getting the car ready to go though! :D