2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

rigle1818

Jan 11, 2008
Attleboro, MA
Wow I just read 55 pages thinking by the time I'm finished the car has got to be done!

Nope! But this is the most amazing supra I have ever seen! Keep up the good work.

And just my 2 cents but I would do the 2jz motor and getrag 6 speed then build it into a 1000 hp monster!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nobody's ever said my car was sexy stripper shit brother man................:wtc:

That is now my sole purpose in life. Somebody will call my car SSSBM, before I die!!!!!!!!

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero;882683 said:
Nobody's ever said my car was sexy stripper shit brother man................:wtc:

That is now my sole purpose in life. Somebody will call my car SSSBM, before I die!!!!!!!!

Miguel and Jay both of your cars are sexy stripper shit brother man.:evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks John, Dave sent me a pm a while ago telling me my car was SSSBM so now I"ve had two people say it. My work here is done..........:biglaugh:

Here is what Dave saw that made him say it. A guy on here photoshopped it for me.
p882707_1.jpg

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Jay your car is soooooooooo sexy stripper shit brother man!!!!!!!!!!

That's a nice pic!!!

EDIT - Now, I don't know if I would've said that with your old wheels...but with these :love::love::love::love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Old wheels were old news. I love these, and I love the blue and white the guy put in the picture.

Thread hijack is now over, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
This just in...........The original thread starter is out spending tax money. He'll return with supra goodies later.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
WOW!!! OK.... I just read/skimmed/looked at pics in this thread and I'm really excited about seeing it finished! I was originally going to skip to the end few but after seeing some pics of the parts and detail and the paintjob (sorry about the damage BTW that really sucks) I had to look through all the pages! :aigo::aigo::icon_razz:icon_razz:love::love::love:

Great stuff, all around! Now my eyes are tired and I'm going to do something else, keep up the great work!