2008 Mk3 Supra Calendar

SupraBlur

Nov 16, 2006
Hollywood, CA
Tanya,

I've emailed you a couple of times trying to get the ideal dimensions so I don't have to do guesswork at my next photo shoot... maybe they're ending up in your junk folder? Anyway, still waiting on that detail, thanks! =)

-Ray

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
OK guys, I just went through all my emails and responded.

I have 4 completely confirmed pictures for the calendar, and one unknown which I have to figure out whose car it is, lol. So we're almost halfway there.

Would like to get more pre-89s in if we could! Need 6/7 more cars !!

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
I'd love to get one or more of my cars in- I'll see about getting them cleaned up and taking pics. I have a 10.1MP camera so I can get high-res. shots. Also, if anyone near Auburn/Sacramento, CA wants to get together I'd be happy to shoot their car as well since I'm down here for a while.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I have a few emails, haven't gone through them yet. Not sure if I will today, I may be doing a rack n pinion swap in my car

s!ke

JDM Tyte Yo!
Jun 17, 2006
San Jose, California
I want to be in this, but i am rebuilding my engine and cant drive to a place to take pics. Unless you want pics of the cherry picker too. :)

How many spots are left approx?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
s!ke said:
How many spots are left approx?

As of right now, 7/8 spots left. There is only a little bit over one month left for submissions. I'll be changing the due date momentarilty to coincide with the trip I am taking to Florida in November.

Due date will be Sunday, November 18th.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Tanya,
I emailed my pic to you this evening. Let me know if you have trouble getting it; it had a 7.5MB attachment so I hope it came through okay.
Serena

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Uh, excuse me. Can you please have some patience? My life is not revolving around this project, especially as the girls of SM calendar crashed when I was trying to give it all the attention I could. I've been in and out working on my car.

Please relax and wait for an update

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tanya said:
Uh, excuse me. Can you please have some patience? My life is not revolving around this project, especially as the girls of SM calendar crashed when I was trying to give it all the attention I could. I've been in and out working on my car.

Please relax and wait for an update

Any updates :biglaugh:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
upgradedsupra said:
Any updates :biglaugh:

p782978_1.gif