2008 Mk3 Supra Calendar

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
November 12th, huh!?!?!? That's something to really shoot for!

I dunno if I'd leave my hood open tho. I get alot of grief about how everytime we see an mkiii...blah, blah, blah...

Anyways, will maybe send in separate engine bay shots.... we'll see.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I will be submitting a picture of mine tomorrow if everything goes according to plan. (crosses fingers and hopes that the spots aren't filled)

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
My car isn't really calendar worthy as just a car, but If i get some snow-dirt-ice drifting in winter pics, it may be an interesting submission...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Updates probably in a few days... I wanted to let the thread chill for a couple weeks as I got a ton of entries nearly immediately and wanted to give others a chance to see the thread before everything gets filled.

Also, I am trying to get NEW cars in the calendar this year, so any repeats are going to be looked at and considered last :)

supramad77

supramad
Feb 5, 2006
Dartmouth, Devon, UK
Tanya said:
Updates probably in a few days... I wanted to let the thread chill for a couple weeks as I got a ton of entries nearly immediately and wanted to give others a chance to see the thread before everything gets filled.

Also, I am trying to get NEW cars in the calendar this year, so any repeats are going to be looked at and considered last :)
Have you got a deadline for this Tanya. Would like to try out for it but my car is without paint at the moment. Hoping to get into the shop this week. Also would like to get my regulus rear wing and JDM rear lights on before i take and new pics.
Be cool to get a second car in a calendar.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
any top candidates ?????

I'll make the effort to get some really good shots as soon as these forest fire smoke clouds clear out.

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
can do some more of my 1g narrow body tanya if you want the car in can be done at end of this week

p740301_1.jpg

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
9 spots are still open, and people...

PLEASE read the first post. Deadline and all other information is in that post...

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I can't wait to go out and take some pics to try and get in on this. If you delay filling the spots until the Nov 12th deadline you might get some really nice fall colour shots.