2007 Montreal Supra Meet Pix - 56K go to a friends House

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
The Dude said:
Nice man. Looks like there's a big mkiii and mkii following up there.

Btw, the last 20 or so pics are x's now.

Yup...huuuge following. Those pix should be ok now as I have virtuarlly unliminted bandwidth.

It's a shame that not many north-eastern USA Supras make the Montreal trip. In just 3 years, this event has grown to over 50 attendies for the Show&Shine and this year, with the invites to the Rx7 and RHD clubs, there was some good traffic on the drag strip.
So... All you neighbours to the south of Montreal... PLAN NOW to take the 2nd weekend of July as a holiday and make the short trip to an awsome event.
I'd like to thank Jim for making the trip from Boston and joinind us in his MkII.

George, I don't have to thank you enough for these great pictures, Bro. U Da MAN!

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Sweet pics, looked like a great meet!

What lip is this?!?!?! Custom?
p685672_1.jpg

p685672_2.jpg

p685672_3.jpg

It fits so perfect, looks like the CF Paisley lip for the mk4 but it's mk3 style..

Did he fill in a bomex 3 hole?

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
If the car is running right I am sold on next year. Looks like great fun was had by all. How did the S2000 do at the track?

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Jamie...if you dont' come next year you're cut off :3d_frown: . The S2000 got a 14.4; not bad for a 4 banger. I got to ride around in a for a couple of hours after the dyno; I must say I'm impressed. Was my first time in a convertible in my life so was pretty cool. It was pretty much the best car to be in to take pictures of the caravan...too bad i was a tool and didn't double check the settings on the camera before we took off...the pix turned out like absolute crap...there were another 80+ shots that would have been awesome shots if not for my stupdity...oh well...you win some you loose some. Nothing like standing up in an s2000 doing 140km/h only to find out your set up was wrong later :nono: .

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
AGlobalThreat said:
Sweet pics, looked like a great meet!

What lip is this?!?!?! Custom?
p687521_1.jpg

It fits so perfect, looks like the CF Paisley lip for the mk4 but it's mk3 style..

Did he fill in a bomex 3 hole?
that's sam's car, fully custom made from scratch lip!!!
this year was awsome,we doubled the amount of attendees! more must come!!!
jamie , how come you were't down this weekend!!
george, i'll say it again that camera of yours is like an extra limb!!

Last edited: