2 M's

Gumboot

smrt redneck
Dec 17, 2006
Kelowna, BC
What's happenin y'all?

Just bought a MKII 86 supra, 5MGE, the other day. Doin the clutch this weekend and then who knows what I'll do next to it. Any suggestions?

Got a rad deal on the car and it's in awesome shape. I bought it for a DD for now and to use the motor as a spare for my truck. The truck is an 83 Toyota pickup, in the process of a frame up rebuild, lot's of cool things including a 7MGE under the hood.

I'm thinking of finding another engine for the supra after the truck is road worthy again, something with a nice turbo. 7MGTE, or a JZ GTE of some sort, whatever I find first I guess.

So about me, I'm a ticketed welder/fabricator, been doing that for about seven years now and I'm currently back in school doing my bachlor in business. I live in BC, and I love to smoke weed. Any questions?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to SM. Hopefully you will enjoy it here and find most of what you need here. I haven't tried that Celicasupra.com but I've heard good things about it. If you have any questions about MKII's then Tanya is the one you need to talk to probably. She's had a few of them.

Toke, toke, pass....................lol

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
suprahero said:
Toke, toke, pass....................lol

:rofl:

::moebaker::

Hope you enjoy your new home! Basically anything you want to know about your Supra, you can find it here....if not, CS.com will have it! :icon_razz

-Jeff

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero said:
If you have any questions about MKII's then Tanya is the one you need to talk to probably. She's had a few of them.

lol, I think WilliamB has had a few more than me, and definitely knows a lot more, especially about turbos and all that junk :D

celicasupra.com is more MK2 Supra specific, but SM is great for 7M and JZ info, actually both forums are as plenty of Mk2 guys are running around with them nowadays

Welcome to the forum :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^I want a "daddy's little Supra girl" shirt.

:p

Yeah....MKII and MKIII guys are pretty much tits.

Matt (mkiiSupraMan18)....he loves him some MKII.......but owns a MKIII, too.
Talk to him. He doesn't know anything. :x:...errrr......:D

Gumboot

smrt redneck
Dec 17, 2006
Kelowna, BC
thanks y'all, gonna go finish the post purchase tune up tomorow, done the clutch, fuel lines, brake lines, oil change, coolant flush blah blah blah, lookin forward to driftin this biatch around in the snow here hahaha.

Gumboot

smrt redneck
Dec 17, 2006
Kelowna, BC
AAAAAAAAAAAAND DONE, man i love drivin this thing in the snow, good practice for control. Next weekend I'll install the stereo and maybe sand down the sun beat patches and re-clearcoat it.

Gumboot

smrt redneck
Dec 17, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Alright, is something wrong with celicasupra.com? I've tried getting on there twice in over a month with two different e-mail addresses. I get the message to get my passwords, but none to activate the account. On the cs web page there's a couple 'here' links in case of such problems but both say 'page not found'. Any idea what the dealio is?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
no idea, a few newpeople have registered in the past few days, so cs.com isn't broken, at least not for everyone...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Gumboot said:
Alright, is something wrong with celicasupra.com? I've tried getting on there twice in over a month with two different e-mail addresses. I get the message to get my passwords, but none to activate the account. On the cs web page there's a couple 'here' links in case of such problems but both say 'user not found'. Any idea what the dealio is?
^^
Fixed. I bet it's the BC bud.:icon_bigg

Welcome! Post pics of that car.

Gumboot

smrt redneck
Dec 17, 2006
Kelowna, BC
haha thanks, but nope, still saying the page isn't found.

....and about the BC bud, yeah it is great out here and cheap too.

Pics will have to come another day, but I'll post em up sooner or later.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
^do you have AIM??

If so, you can instant message the owner of CS, his IM name is

MichaelAMalloy

and he's online right now

hope that helps ya