1jz's vid Call out

250sx

now|dig|friendly
Jul 1, 2007
SFL
Gtstarga said:
LMAO what is it with you guys over there, drag runs and rolling races????? If you want to see what a car can really do then driving the race track or a good twisty road is far better.

Maybe on the other side of the Atlantic, but over here all we know is ''40 roll''

lawl.gif

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
Gtstarga said:
LMAO what is it with you guys over there, drag runs and rolling races????? If you want to see what a car can really do then driving the race track or a good twisty road is far better.

I am getting the feeling that your car is not all that fast....Either way some might agree with you, but what you consider better is not what we consider better, ...If that is what floats your boat and tickles your pickle on the other side of the puddle,then more power to ya...:thumbup:

Last edited:

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
drewgo said:
I am getting the feeling that your car is not all that fast....Either way what you consider better is not what we consider better, some might agree with you...If that is what floats your boat and tickles your pickle on the other side of the puddle,then more power to ya...:thumbup:

It does ok!! Only a mildly tweeked JZA70!

Track days are HUGE over here in the UK, is it not such a big thing over there? I do like to see them in action round the track and drifting.

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
Idk if that was sarcasm or for real. hehe. But i dont care, I was young and stupid. I dont really listen to dance music anymore. Where making a new video now, I actually fucked up my transmission doing it too. Never go reverse at ~ 25mph then flip around and slam first to take off like in the BMW films. hehe. But I did it!!! At the cost of a R154 tranny. hehe. Looks bad ass.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
The second video I have the dumptube. The first video is soon after I got the car running and didn't have one yet.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK