Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Is that fourth gear that you barked or did you double clutch second? Sounds great either way and pulls really good. I'll have to have my brother video me in his corvette. I'd love to see how it sounds as it goes by. It's loud as f@*k inside the car...........:biglaugh:

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
suprahero said:
Is that fourth gear that you barked or did you double clutch second? Sounds great either way and pulls really good. I'll have to have my brother video me in his corvette. I'd love to see how it sounds as it goes by. It's loud as f@*k inside the car...........:biglaugh:

Nah I just quick shift, but I don't think I barked 4th. I spun 1st then 2nd so I short shifted to 3rd barked then put it in 4th. ..... that's why I said "BLAH"...:nono:
I wanted to get a good launch from 1st on vid, problem was right after that a cop trailed us so play time was over as quick as it started.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Bastard............I love cops when someones trying to break into my house when I'm not there, but they really should leave us alone on the highway...........:biglaugh:

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
theyre always then when you dont want em too, but never around when you need em

vids are awesome guys, wish i had some more to contribute

SupraFan55

Inline Engine Enthusiast
May 1, 2007
Florida
annoyingrob said:
Sounds like an HKS T51R, but I could be wrong.

I know this isn't a 1JZ, but here's my 1.5JZ pulling from 20-110km/h (or maybe 120, I can't remember) on the road.

http://offsite.lostjournal.com/rob/Supra Vids/20-110km pull.avi

Great pull! :icon_bigg As far as his turbo goes, i highly doubt its a T51, they sound much more high pitch especially after letting off(compressor mods HKS gave it). Also if the turbo shown spinning naked in the video is his, then it's not a T51 for sure since HKS puts a bullet shape locknut in the center, unlike the turbo shown in the video. The turbo in the video though does have the jetplane spoolup sound to it, I'm guessing it has a recirculation cover (antisurge cover).

250sx

now|dig|friendly
Jul 1, 2007
SFL
suprahero said:
Bastard............I love cops when someones trying to break into my house when I'm not there, but they really should leave us alone on the highway...........:biglaugh:

QFT!