1jz's vid Call out

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
drewgo said:
Nah, dry ground..... we had just pass through a patch of over head clouds. But everywhere else was dry
,That's south florida for you.

Another example of why to go 1j instead of 2j....LOL:stickpoke
That's the 2nd 2j I walk...Hmmm.

Dre is that Franze with the 2jz that conrad sold him. if so good kill man, cause that thing fucking hauls wit that auto tranny and it puts out some serious torque and hp. i was there the last time he dynoed.

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
daneyan said:
Dre is that Franze with the 2jz that conrad sold him. if so good kill man, cause that thing fucking hauls wit that auto tranny and it puts out some serious torque and hp. i was there the last time he dynoed.

Yeah man, me and Franz go way back, We are alway racing. He takes me sometimes I take him another it's like a see-saw.

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
drewgo said:
Yeah man, me and Franz go way back, We are alway racing. He takes me sometimes I take him another it's like a see-saw.
haha cool man. i gotta come out wit ya'll one day when i'm back on the road.

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
drewgo said:
"D" I did not know man,,,,,, I did see a missed call a few days ago from you but dawg that suck and good that you are ok. And the girl too.
Keiron will have that car 1j'd in 2 days.
I'll give you a call later....
cool

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
Gtstarga said:
Most of these vids are of straight line or dyno, how dull. Get some corners!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't show fast your car is in a corner, except how fast you need to hit the brakes so you don't go Ass-out on the corner.

250sx

now|dig|friendly
Jul 1, 2007
SFL
drewgo said:
Can't show fast your car is in a corner, except how fast you need to hit the brakes so you don't go Ass-out on the corner.

Lol, I agree.
emthup.gif

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
Well here is my vid, I ran a 13.63 with rodknock, after the burnout i heard the car making weird ass noises, loud noises, I got pissed & when for it,
1jz are built tough, my 1jz had rodknock thru the run & i still manage to go home driving my supra, home was 50 miles away, than motor only knocks after 2k rpms, hopefully the link works.http://hondaddy.com/Videos/2007iw4classb.htm my vid is the red toyota supra vs a turbo honda.

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
1j sc4 said:
For that get an all motor miata.
jerkit.gif
LMAO what is it with you guys over there, drag runs and rolling races????? If you want to see what a car can really do then driving the race track or a good twisty road is far better.