1jzgte R33 skyline

kilo_gulf

Feb 5, 2010
Nassau
sorry for the delayed response, I did get project partially finished. The car ran great but it leaned out due to an electrical problem. Sense then I am in the process of putting the car back together with a 1.5jz (2jzge) block. Had a couple of setbacks most recently a motor cycle crash. But I'll keep the page updated, also the custom gearbox works great.

1jz_r33

Jun 22, 2011
nottingham
Sorry to bump and old thread, but in response to your reply cheers mate! i decided to go for it in the end and still doing it now. Heres my thread if anyone is interested :)

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149239

Page 13 onwards is 1jz swap stuff, the rest before is me going through RB engines, and just general project thread stuff!

millions of pictures so sorry in advance, i thought i would write it up in detail as i really couldnt find any info on my quest for 1jz - r33 research. So its now available for the future reference of others!

Jay

sddriver

Jun 1, 2008
SoCal,
Nice! It's gonna take me awhile to read through all the pages, but it sounds like your R33 will be a fun car to drive. Congrats on going with a JZ instead of the RB26 or RB30 hybrids that most people do.