1JZ with ct26

hamgatan

Jul 26, 2008
Perth
z20soarer.org
only problem with ringing him is that i have to get up at 3am in the morning for it to even be remotely daytime in Cali... just want to get a CT26 mani from him so i can get my track car sorted.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
2664936837_e892bbd0da.jpg

i have to get the engine bay cleaned up..

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
its a 57 trim
stock cams
440cc (jdm 2jz)
tuned with an afc neo

no numbers yet, but I promise ill update you guys once it gets tuned and dynoed. :icon_razz hopefully ill get some good numbers.

my chassis and engine is fairly new so hopefully it will have no problem.

check out my build thread for the other mods

1JZS13

Aug 9, 2008
BROCAL-SOCAL
JASONA70;1124397 said:
its a 57 trim
stock cams
440cc (jdm 2jz)
tuned with an afc neo

no numbers yet, but I promise ill update you guys once it gets tuned and dynoed. :icon_razz hopefully ill get some good numbers.

my chassis and engine is fairly new so hopefully it will have no problem.

check out my build thread for the other mods

where are those numbers!

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
I made 380rwhp a week or so ago with mine. We still weren't able to turn up the boost, it was creeping up to 16-17 in the top end. We're going to use an external wastegate and make a few other small changes and it should break 400rwhp no problem.

DSCN1115.JPG

DSCN1116.JPG

oowee623

SCS
Aug 13, 2007
Long Beach, CA
Thread revival, my twins blew and I'm in desperate need of this manifold. I have everything else except for this manifold kit that Aaron no longer produces. If anybody is planning on selling this kit or know where i can get it, please let me know. Thanks.

Oppie1

I Love Money Pits
Sep 17, 2006
Albany, NY
www.ryanoppelt.com
oowee623;1323915 said:
Thread revival, my twins blew and I'm in desperate need of this manifold. I have everything else except for this manifold kit that Aaron no longer produces. If anybody is planning on selling this kit or know where i can get it, please let me know. Thanks.

I'm re-thinking going with something else, but I would have to get a good amount for the stuff if I was going to get rid of it.

Manifold is Swain-Tech heat coated and sprayed with high temp black.
Two stock 1J manifolds also Swain-Tech coated and spray painted high temp black.
All hardware with the kit still in new bag and never opened.
Also have two used, but good gaskets from block to engine.

Swain tech coating was $200.

I bought the manifold awhile ago before they went up in price, so I forget how much I paid. Never used or installed.

Also have a decent CT-26 that needs a rebuild for the setup.

big yoggz

gtsfirefighter;1067858 said:
Anybody running a 1jz with a ct26? How's the performance? Pros and cons?

I'm rethinking engine options. Long time off if I do but what to know experiences.

I actually know of someone that did the ct26 swap. At the end it was a nice upgrade. It does out last the twins and it's also able to give out more power. The only down fall is that it takes a bit longer so spool compare to the twins. But like I said it is a decent upgrade. I'm actually thing of doing it also. Since my twins r also starting to give out