1jz vs mustang gt

Feb 28, 2008
North Babylon, New York
i was leaving the house to go help my boy start on his 1j project. Before i get on the highway i found my self behind like a 97 mustang cobra i was looking at his rims cuz i have cobra r rims on my car and he had them in black but anyways i get on the highway behind him and he was pushing it a little so i get ready behind him because he knew i was behind him and i've seen him at a couple of the street racing spots before so he knew wat was up. when we got on the highway i was behind him then i heard him downshift and saw a puff off black smooke shoot out the tail pipes i got into 3rd and pulled past him with the quickness lol and kept going we left from about 45mph and at abouit 95 or 100 i was ahead by more than 5 or 6 cars so i let off it was funny to see his face when i passed him he had the meanest look on his face when i blew off as i passed him lol still a pretty much stock 1j 3inch exhaust with cat and resonator front mount and 2.5inch piping cant wait to go single so i can climb in the ranks with the big boys

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
kwnate;1361154 said:
Why, they ran low 14's in 98.

For real? Damn, that's disgusting.

I take that back, OP, nice kill. LOL.

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
Nice kill....but I don't even bother wasting my gas with the Stangs. Just the other day I showed GTR and CL60 what 8k-rpm/20psi Supra can do.