Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
that pic is almost begging for me to attack with photoshop... :biglaugh:

but i nether have PS or the skill to use it :icon_conf

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
what a nice surprise. i get out of the shower and i come back to aaron whoring up my thread. how rude

please continue, it amuses me very much :chicken:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
oh. btw aaron. i was at work today and there was some dude that looked like you. i thought you were coming to stalk me at work or something.

kinda scary :chicken:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
:biglaugh:

lol @ the tsrm

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
heh i understand that now that i looked at the link. we just have "big bears" and "black ice" (i think)

different name, same stuff pretty much. $5 a bottle but i havn't had the motivation to try a bottle... yet...:biglaugh:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
stanzaspeed said:
heh i understand that now that i looked at the link. we just have "big bears" and "black ice" (i think)

different name, same stuff pretty much. $5 a bottle but i havn't had the motivation to try a bottle... yet...:biglaugh:

PBR is like $.50 a bottle, but I don't even like beer :biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
hardcharger said:
hey joe you plannin any more upgrades with this one?Any big plans?

at the moment, nothing special. ive got a few things that i didnt have before. nothing super special though... just an aftermarket BOV and a new exhaust.

I don't need much more right now. 1J with full exhaust and intake is extremely fun and satifying to drive. :) i doubt ill ever go with a turbo large enough to ruin the silky smoothe feel the stock twins have. or at least ill try to stay as close as possible to that.

in the future a small single or small twins good for 400-450hp will be enough for me... I think we, as a supra community, with all the cars (especially MKIVs) making huge numbers forget just how much 400hp really is... alot of people probably feel 'insecure' about their 'low' dyno numbers when in reality their cars would own 90% or more of anything theyll ever see on the street tooling around the city

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
actually, im using the same catback, just a different one. i wanted to get mine rerouted in a straighter fashion like another local member had his CF Ti. well, now im just trading mine for his + some cash, so i dont have to redo anything and just swap it over.

CF Ti fo lyfe yo