1JZ smoke

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Well this is really weird....Since the weekend past the car smokes form time to time not losing oil what so ever not even a drip... coolent is good would it be fuel related?The smoke smells like well hard to explain something I did not smell b4

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
JustAnotherVictim said:
Your 1jz isn't broken. 1j's never break period.

Yeah I had to do that too.

Worst description ever. :icon_razz Is it sweet? White, black, grey, blue?
Give more details.

Welll what do you think it is . I know 1j's never break smoke is like white and blueish i guess .. By the time i get out it is gone only when it idles and only for a few secs... last 5 days only 3 times

inline6

Whistle>Whine
Sep 22, 2005
SoCal
turbos are going. So far I just deal with mine until i decide what to do. I don't think its anything more than an annoyance and so far they still boost fine.

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
inline6 said:
turbos are going. So far I just deal with mine until i decide what to do. I don't think its anything more than an annoyance and so far they still boost fine.

Ya well if one turbo goes Just as well to park it and let my brother(upgradedsupra) do what he does best on it .....Make it into the 12 flat then 11 flat then ya no faster then that

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
DSC01475.jpg

the 1JZ's BHG

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
The way I see it . If a turbo blows and you have two it is a good thing. That way I will upgrade to a bigger turbo more boost:D

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
But having two turbos there .....Looks inda messy even tho the power is always there . I have like barly no lag