1jz not firing

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
May sound obvious but make sure your battery has a good voltage. I know my check engine light didn't come on, even with a battery charger hooked up to it, because my battery didn't have a good charge.

ma70mkiii

Jul 16, 2007
ohio
See the points on the ecu is whats confusing. on t1, and 12 i had about .5-.9v and 2.5-2.6 on t2. I ran jumper wires to those wires to get a full 12v and when i tried to do that without connecting the wires to a 12v source they had 12v and later the voltage dropped back. I know that the battery is good because my starter would not crank so i hooked my multimeter up to see if it fell off and i had the right amount of voltage and determined that my ignition switch had went bad so im still without 12v to those points and a burnt ignition switch.

ma70mkiii

Jul 16, 2007
ohio
ok ive been going through all this wiring and im not finding anything. things are not adding up. some are not getting the proper voltage and some are not grounding properly. is it possible that the harness is junk? is there anyone in ohio that can maybe give me a hand. im at my end and im just burnt on this whole thing. i need this car to run.