1986 Supra build 7mge lots of extras

So so u like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donnie N.

Apr 16, 2013
Olympia,WA
Hi this is supra number six or so i lost count anyway.7ms all the way,the motor is a donor from a cressida. Other 7mge was blown from previous owner.Anyway car originally had a 5mge it even says it on my title cause its and actuall 86 supra.Motor has all new bearings and valvestem seals and new head gasket also was resurfaced.Every gasket from the bottom up also replaced with waterpump,timing belt,even thermal clutch fan.Cooling system consists of Mishimoto,Radiator and mishimoto silicone heater,and radiator hoses.Even found a fanshroud at the junkyard out of cressida.The other upgrades are,obx underdrive crank pulley,red.Also a driftmotion underdrive pulley kit.The 7m breathes through a k&n fipk and a set of suprasports crankcase breather kit there cool they smoke and s#$%.Suprasport also supplied me with a lipp egr block off plates so no egr anymore no smog checks where i live.Driftmotion again supplied me also with,Braided stainless steel full clutch hose,braided power steering line,and cold start injector also braided.I know i'm forgetting more like arp flywheel bolts with new flywheel and clutch also slave cylinder.Throttle cable also replaced new froom toyota.Last but not the least after all this work motor was put iin not without breaking the heater core outlet pipe.The c clip popped off so engine runs but started leakind 15.00 dollars later two o-rings and one c clip fixed it up right also new heatercore.Now she purrss. :icon_biggnew supra build 274.jpgnew supra build 276.jpgnew supra build 280.jpgnew supra build 282.jpgnew supra build 269.jpgnew supra build 262.jpgnew supra build 261.jpgdonnies android 036.jpg:: angry ::

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
get rid of the crankcase breathers, if you're so worried about getting oil vapors into your intake, run a catch can setup from vc's to the intake. also get rid of that underdrive crank pulley. it's not dampened... if you're so worried about weight, get an ATI unit. or just run the stock damper. the natural harmonic frequencies that the engine makes can shred your bearings. also, if you have no way of tuning around the removal of the EGR system to increase fuel flow and decrease EGT's... you should reinstall the EGR system...

If not, I'm sure plenty members will be waiting with the "in before 'why did my engine blow up?' thread"...