1986 mk3 supra 2jz swap build by gonzy tuning

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
was up every1
hope every1 here having a great week of work...well just passing by to share a video of a mk3 i build for a costumer an really good friend to

this car consist on a 1986 supra with a 2jz swap in it
single turbo conversion

precision turbo 6265 billet an much more

here is the vidoe from the car..enjoy an ur opinioms are welcome........gonzy

http://vimeo.com/37453257

gte-power

Aug 13, 2010
ny
wow gonzy you did a great job bro,can't wait for you to start working on my car man
gonzy tuning ftw :)

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
Very nice, I actually was watching that video on youtube last night lol.
How does he like the precision 6265 billet?

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
thevork;1813796 said:
nice movie. great car
I actually expected the music to stop at one point to unleash the screaming of the supra, but it never came.
Could you fab up a similar video with the car sounds turned on perhaps? :) Keep up the good work!

i build the car for this costumer an good friend of mine...an 1 of his friend did the shoot on this vid
for him..but i think they doing another 1 with no music lol...an thanks for the props bro.....gonzy

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Nice work !! Could'nt help but spot the Apexi Neo. Is that the only thing you used for tuning ? I ask because I am about to put one in my 89 which is getting a 2j as well.

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
MKIIISupraGuy;1815306 said:
Nice work !! Could'nt help but spot the Apexi Neo. Is that the only thing you used for tuning ? I ask because I am about to put one in my 89 which is getting a 2j as well.

i'm really sorry for the late respond man?
to b onest with you mkiiisupraguy..i do alot of work here with a lot of ppl with a low budget..and yes i use a lot of APEXI SAFC just for tuning.but everything depends on the power you want to make
i made with my own car on pump almost 600hp ;)

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
gonzy tunning;1867682 said:
i'm really sorry for the late respond man?
to b onest with you mkiiisupraguy..i do alot of work here with a lot of ppl with a low budget..and yes i use a lot of APEXI SAFC just for tuning.but everything depends on the power you want to make
i made with my own car on pump almost 600hp ;)

thats badass, keep up the good work man!,