sparkplug619

2 Supras, 1 Paycheck =[
Sep 28, 2008
San Diego California
053.JPG

055.JPG

058.JPG

1989 Camaro RS 305TBI. 5.0

$100 bucks because of a bad steering box and radiator!

big project but domestic parts are so cheap.

I already replaced the steering box for a quick ratio, it fixed the erratic pulling of the steering wheel, but now when i loosen my grip on the steering wheel it yanks me to the right.

I ordered a radiator which shouldve been here today but got delayed till the 23rd :3d_frown:

Fixed alot of small things in the interior.

Fixed the non working headlights, taillights, blinkers, hazards, brake lights and reverse lights. It was a wiring disaster.

Realigned the hatch to try to get it to close but realized it was also the lock mechanism that kept it from closing.

still gotta fix a few more wiring and suspension issues, get my oil, tach and fuel gauges working again, and get some lines to hook the pcv back up. Then i'll be able to properly diagnose more engine issues.

For the interior, gotta get new seats or reupholster the ones I got, get a new steering wheel with a horn, and vacuum out all of that sand and dirt.

Then for the exterior, I gotta get new ground effects and wheels and sand all 6 layers of walmart paint off and primer it black for now.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
sparkplug619;1517093 said:
I already replaced the steering box for a quick ratio, it fixed the erratic pulling of the steering wheel, but now when i loosen my grip on the steering wheel it yanks me to the right.
Gee, do you think that might have something to do with the FOUR different wheels and tires on it? ;)

sparkplug619

2 Supras, 1 Paycheck =[
Sep 28, 2008
San Diego California
I know the wheels are a big issue for the car but as much as its pulling to the right, its definitely more then the wheels. I've been looking for some stock camaro wheels since I got the car but no luck in my area or any junkyards.